+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Community Event] Show off your Setup!

Greetings Shiltzians!

Do you play from your PC, laptop, or maybe from a toaster?
    We’d like to know which is your ship in the great PC Master Race!

Let’s all show off our Gaming Setup, and if possible provide some ideas on how we can enhance it even more

How so, GM?
    Take a picture of your Gaming Setup.
    Upload it to this post.
    Describe your setup.
    Suggest some ideas to improve the setup from the ↑previous comment↑.
    Don’t forget to attach your IGN & Server.

Mechanics:
    The Event runs from May 22nd - 30th; rewards will fly away on 31st.
    NOTE: Only original photos will count. The ones extracted from the web will get disqualified.
    We’ll have 3 Top Winners: The most Impressive / The Funniest / The Humblest.

Prizes
    The Most Impressive: A Surprise Permanent Costume.
    The Funniest: A Surprise Weapon.
    The Humblest: A Surprise Accessory.

For all Participants: 2x Joshimaro’s Treasure // 1x Blessed Ruby

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^
    The People's GM.

Here's my setup @office i play seal online while my boss in front of my desk watching youtube hahaha
    Spec : Laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i RTX 3050ti intel 12gen, but got so much crash while play seal at crowded spot.
    Headset and mouse spec : G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse, G435 LIGHTSP+C8:I8EED Wireless and Bluetooth Gaming Headset
    link to my setup picture : https://imgur.com/iz8ZzOl

IGN : Naruk
    Server : Duran

This is my setup :
    Laptop Tuf Gaming
    CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx (8 CPUs)
    GPU : AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
    Ram : 8192mb
    Mouse : G102 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Mouse

This is our gaming place, where my husband and I spend time after our child falls asleep. I always accompany my husband while he plays Seal Online: Blade of Destiny, even though I'm also a gamer myself. Most nights, we complete dungeons together. Whatever I do with him, I enjoy it. Hopefully, when our child grows up, they can join us in our gaming adventures together.

IGN : Picler

This is my setup:
    CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
    GPU : AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
    RAM : 32768Mb
    Sound Capture Devices : C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    Mouse : G102 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Mouse
    Keyboard : SteelSeries Apex Pro
    Screen : Samsung 24" FHD Curved Monitor C24F390

This is my workspace where I do forex/stock trading and gaming. I am accompanied by my wife sitting next to me, and our baby is located on my phone's monitor. Hopefully, in the near future, I will have a more suitable gaming room to enjoy gaming with my wife. I'm also looking forward to 5 to 6 years from now when our baby grows up and can play together with us.

IGN : Akiacraft

IGN : Rkey

This is my set up!

This is my Laptop
    HP Pavilion Gaming 15 EC2047AX
    CPU : AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600H
    GPU : Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 VRAM 4GB DDR6
    Ram : 2x 8GB
    Storage : 512SSD
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uRQ...ew?usp=sharing

This is my Cooling Fan
    Taffware FAN Cooling Pad
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ARM...ew?usp=sharing

This is my Mouse
    Mouse Gaming HP G200
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ht9...ew?usp=sharing

This is my Headphone
    Headset Gaming HP H320GS
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rym...ew?usp=sharing

and This is my Wallpaper
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gav...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by xyrochill; 05-22-2023 at 03:04 PM. Reason: The Picture Didn't Show Up

Hey Shiltzians!

Please, DO NOT FORGET to leave a comment or suggestion about the immediate previous comment to yours.
    Bear in mind that this is a requisite to may participate .

Happy PC Master Racing!
    The People's GM.

Here is my setup, I can own this setup all thanks to SEAL BOD give me motivation,in the past i only play seal online on Cheap Laptop, because i like to play seal BOD and i work and earn more money slowly i build this setup since im not coming from rich family .

Unfortunately due to the tight of schedule(Working & Family) recently im not playing seal daily anymore, and for some reason my google authenticator for few of my seal account is lost and i cannot get back the account even submit ticket already due to i forget the first email registered. May that is the reason i have stop SEAL BOD, previously im playing BOD non stop haha, even now im playing MLBB, Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail, sometimes i feel miss SEAL BOD i will online and walk around Elim and Lime to feel the nostalgia, No RPG game can replace SEAL BOD

I Miss everything about SEAL BOD, Miss the best Guild Reborn2nd and all the drama in Arus. They are priceless
    Everytime i feeling proud of my gaming setup, i always think this all come from SEAL BOD

Link on my current setup https://imgur.com/gallery/nAjCRkN
    In case GM is doubt this picture is take from internet feel free to find me on instagram @guninabow or can find my facebook antonio adrian zhang

IGN : Valerius
    Server : Arus
    Last edited by antoniozhang; 05-22-2023 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Typo

Hello, This is my set up office - gaming. while in work and playing game at the same time hehe

Kindly need to review my set up.

So my set up is,
    My PC specs are :
    AMD Ryzen 3 1300x
    Corsair 2444Mhz 2x8GB
    DA NVIDIA GTX 1070
    HDD Toshiba 1TB
    HDD Barracuda 2TB
    SSD WD Green 512GB
    M.2 SSD WD Green 256GB
    PSU : Cooler Master 550W Bronze

Monitor : Samsung Curve 24 Inch
    Avangarde Video Capture Card
    Keyboard : HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse : Logitech G502 Hero
    Headset : HyperX Cloud II
    Mic : HyperX Solo Cast
    Webcam : Logitech C922 Pro
    Speaker : Nikko Speaker
    Rexus Hub USB
    Gaming Chair MBK

Thanks.

IGN : Melsef

Quote Originally Posted by antoniozhang View Post
    Here is my setup, I can own this setup all thanks to SEAL BOD give me motivation,in the past i only play seal online on Cheap Laptop, because i like to play seal BOD and i work and earn more money slowly i build this setup since im not coming from rich family .

Unfortunately due to the tight of schedule(Working & Family) recently im not playing seal daily anymore, and for some reason my google authenticator for few of my seal account is lost and i cannot get back the account even submit ticket already due to i forget the first email registered. May that is the reason i have stop SEAL BOD, previously im playing BOD non stop haha, even now im playing MLBB, Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail, sometimes i feel miss SEAL BOD i will online and walk around Elim and Lime to feel the nostalgia, No RPG game can replace SEAL BOD

I Miss everything about SEAL BOD, Miss the best Guild Reborn2nd and all the drama in Arus. They are priceless
    Everytime i feeling proud of my gaming setup, i always think this all come from SEAL BOD

Link on my current setup https://imgur.com/gallery/nAjCRkN
    In case GM is doubt this picture is take from internet feel free to find me on instagram @guninabow or can find my facebook antonio adrian zhang

IGN : Valerius
    Server : Arus

Well, that's great set up buddy. for more better set up i think that's need cable management. well, my cable management still bad too haha.
    And the light coming from windows is good for better view i like natural view hehe. overall good set up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by fackrealz View Post
    Well, that's great set up buddy. for more better set up i think that's need cable management. well, my cable management still bad too haha.
    And the light coming from windows is good for better view i like natural view hehe. overall good set up bro.
    Wow, your setup is absolutely impressive! My wife and I can't help but feel a bit envious. We're currently feeling a bit ashamed, but it's all in good fun. Hopefully, in our future house, we can upgrade our gaming chair and table to match your level. Keep rocking that setup!
    Your setup has become an inspiration for my wife and me to strive for improvement.