Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

[Community Event] A Decade of Fun!

Greetings Shiltzians!

This upcoming June, we celebrate a decade of fun, action, and adventures next to all of you, our beloved Shiltzians: it will be our 10th Anniversary!

Such an amazing lifetime should not go unnoticed without setting this milestone into something special bringing up memories of how you invested your walkthrough all around Shiltz…
    So, in order to prepare ourselves to celebrate the time our lovely world turns 10, we'd like to invite you to participate in this community event.

Mechanics:
    Upload a picture or brief video of a truly special moment you had when playing Seal Online.
    Describe the post: what you were doing, and why you recall it the most.
    Attach your IGN & Server.

Considerations:
    *Feel free to involve any in-game element, such as dungeons, raids, couples, guilds, quests, skills, items, funny situations, or anything celebrating these 10 Years!
    *We'll have a Top 3 considering the most creative and elaborate posts.
    *Event runs from May 11th - 20th. Rewards will be distributed on May 21st.
    *More than one submission will lead to disqualification.
    *All media content uploaded to this post may eventually be subject of their convenient usage in upcoming content from our GM Staff.

Rewards
    1st Place: 10,000 Rps + 10 Golden Chest Keys
    2nd Place: 7,000 Rps + 2 Albereo Special Toolbox 2
    3rd Place: 3,000 Rps + 4 Bonus Golden Chest Keys

For all participants:
    1x Joshimaro’s Treasure
    2x Apprentice’s Spring

You have from May 11th until May 20th at 23:59 PST to submit your participation.

Great luck to you all!

Love Seal!
    Seal B.o.D. Team^^
    The People's GM.

IGN : Scarecrow
    Server : Duran
    The 1st time clear Waterway dungeon with my team 31/7/2021, but now they are retired, You can play the game, but you can't experience the beautiful moments of playing together anymore. will always remember the beautiful events by playing seal bod to the end

Happy 10th Anniv
    best seal bod

IGN : Aladnan
    This is my most watched video on my youtube chanel when i opening my 40pcs Golden chest key love it when i got the Claw XD XD, hope i can got more jackpot for upcoming event thanks for the experience in it, Hope seal online blade of destiny have a long long time in air so we can always enjoy the game more and more, I allready prepared account for my son and create nickname Aladnan, btw i named my son Izham Al ADNAN.
    Noted: link to video
    Happy 10th Anniv
    best seal bod
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQSgm32bhyU

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz81U7M3dax
    www.playrohan.com

IGN: Akiacraft
    Server: Duran

As someone who grew up playing Seal Online, it's amazing to see how the game has evolved over the years. Even though it's been over a decade since I first started playing (Seal Online Eternal Destiny), I still get a rush of nostalgia every time I log on.
    One of the things that always fascinated me about Seal Online was the difficulty of making XG equipment. It was a real challenge, and I remember spending countless hours trying to craft the perfect item.
    Recently, after many years away from the game, I decided to give it another shot. To my surprise, I was able to create my first XG item with a +12 enhancement! I can still feel my heart pumping hard with excitement as I look at my Worn-out Knight Cape, which I obtained from a Lucky Rascal Coin.
    But that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to push myself even further, so I set my sights on creating the Einhorn Damage Armor Head. It was a difficult journey, but finally achieving it was an incredible feeling.
    Seal Online will always hold a special place in my heart, and I'm excited to see what other challenges and adventures await me in the game.

IGN : Acegirl

This is my special day in playing seal.

Growing together with Nora's guild. Why this guild so special for me because the members very solid, cares about fellow members, we grew together in every moment and event. Because this guild so special for me, so I will share one of the special moment with Nora's guild. The moment is when all of guild members having online, to take the time for taking photos together with family in the guild, becoming an unforgettable lasting memory. It's special because you can form a family wherever you are. Thank you Seal BOD and Nora Guild

Happy Anniv 10 years Seal B.O.D !!
    Thanks for all of your team hard work to build this world

https://imgbox.io/ib/FfleYTonKf

Last edited by Neffrata5; 05-12-2023 at 04:50 AM. Reason: I cant see my attachement

Leveling with instant noodle

love seal online blades of destiny! always enjoy played this game and repeatable leveling and questing also haha!
    ign : Haruhige
    server Duran

https://ibb.co/2tLpGwn

IGN : Lamias

this is my 1st ever winning an event, its an old version of hide and seek back in 2013, it was full of memories where all my friend was still there playing the same game, we do all sort of things like collecting Bad Guy Mask (BGM) trying to rng getting additional aspd 10, and all other stuff. pict was taken on nov-5-2013 its been long 10 years. happy 10 years guys.

IGN : Parsec

doing some dungeon together and afking with friends,guild member,especially with my lovely couple:3
    lot of fun,laughing,crying ;v
    love seal^^

https://imgur.com/a/N99sqVL

IGN: Munemune
    Server: Duran

mostly just farming, selling stuffs I don't need, dungeon-ing occasionally. just now I got an item I don't think any sane would farm for, since it's mostly has no use for that specific pet now.
    https://imgur.com/a/K8qlwL0
    memorable? yes of course, the thrill of finally getting it, though mostly just relieved. I sat there senselessly try to get two of them and fuse it into failure for, how many times again?
    onto the next item/thing to farm~

IGN : Dohee

i set up this image on my computer. This picture was taken in 2020. The picture about my sale is dealing the Golden Glory XG costume. which I got from the shark bait fishing event at that time. from this picture the price of the golden glory costume xg 200m. but now the price is only about 10m. for some particulars occasionally it can change in just 1 night like the GX costume. LoL

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast