Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    IGN: Goaty
    Server: Duran

After nearly 3 years of not gathering with my friends to play Seal Blade of Destiny, we are now reunited on a special day, precisely on the tenth anniversary of Seal Blade of Destiny. We have many memories within this community, from leveling together to searching for Crystal, Ruby, and Diamond, which were very difficult to find in the past. We used to gather frequently to fight bosses in Seal. Time has passed quickly, and there have been many interesting developments and updates in Seal Blade of Destiny. The features and events provided are also very attractive, and I believe the progress has been quite rapid and impressive.

On the tenth anniversary of Seal Blade of Destiny, I hope it will continue to advance and grow, providing excellent services to players with exciting new features. To the staff and Game Masters, keep up the spirit of building and shaping the community in Seal to make it even better. Once again, congratulations on a decade of Seal Blade of Destiny. Love from me~ Goaty

https://imgbox.com/jko1rvi9

IGN : Frogleaps
    Server : Arus

Ten years , huh it's a long time.. Hii GM , how old you are ? we through day by day accompanied by our games "SEAL Online"...And as a player I really enjoyed SEAL Online , I play this game when I got tired by working all day long, logging in and have fun with another world "Shiltz" . I just want to thank you and hope we having a wonderful life. Best Regards and thank for your game. Cheeeeeeers !.

IGN : Lista
    Server : Duran

2/22/2021

I recall it because all member guild was here and online

So we decide on run dungeon sage tower ( Full Party )

I was laughable because they were back player

We laught no matter what we do. We died often in this Raid and we lost our way to the boss room 3rd floor and 4th floor when we going to wood and ancient sceleton ;'v

Seal was fun if we playing together
    I hope we can gather again and explore the maps together

We do sage hard mode and samael fortress ( we already doing samael fortress but only 3 times ) there barely making a time for raid together we have dif schedule to gather full raid.

Its already 10years but seal still in our heart
    We will waiting for you come back user or new generation user

https://ibb.co/qFSPg0p

IGN : Emiya354kun
    Server & time : Duran, 20th/03/2023

Happy 10th Anniversary Seal Online Blade of Destiny ..!!
    Thank You.. (from the deepest of our heart) to GM Team for all the effort & hardwork (in sad & happy) for managing & maintaining this beloved wonderfull game (until now) and also protecting & caring all the good players inside. May God Bless you all for every good deeds for us.. ^_^

## Our Great Experience ##
    ==========================

IGN Party Team : Emiya354kun, Bangbai, Mayri, Fermicarus, Nenden, Linney
    Photo (Screenshot) taken by Fermicarus
    Special thanks & credit to all party member

On 20th March 2023, We managed and succeeded the first time conquering Samael Fortress of Madness spending time nearly 3 hours. We prepare time, formed a team formation and planned a strategy that no one yet has information or guide to break through the dungeon in effective & efficient way.

We have limited resources (armor, weapon and other supportive items) but we have strong determination that we believe nothing is impossible even at current state. Our victorious (achievement) brings (realizing) a lots of important things, values and lesson learned that maybe some has been lost or forgotten in our daily life.

These are the things, words (that discribe) , value and lesson learned we gained from this great experience (achievement) :

Fun - Exciting - Thrilled - Breathtaking - Tense - Mental - Great - first experience - Hope - solid - Friendship - Teamwork - Strategy - hard work - Struggle - wise - tolerant - Respect - understanding - Comunicative - united - Patient - Pray - No turning back - No man leave behind - Never giveup - rise - trust your instinc - Honesty - believe - be strong - determination - nothing is impossible - achievement - unforgettable moment

Last edited by ThamAntham; 05-18-2023 at 04:29 AM.

Character: Hawkowl

always making random ideas when online with a couple in the game

IGN : Jhonwixk

This photo was taken during an event with GM in Nerais. hopefully in the future seal online will have many events with GM.

Happy 10th Anniversary Seal BOD

https://ibb.co/4sDJh87

IGN : Layss
    SERVER : DURAN

I like the job craftsman / artisan. because it is more flexible in all maps of course. collecting, making, forging, experimenting, of course there was also feeling nervous, sad, happy and surprised when I made improvements with the old olsein man who was very troublesome hahahahaha. but my insight increased when there were many experiments on seal blades of destiny, thank you for connecting many friends and other excitement.

happy 10th birthday
    SEAL BLADES OF DESTINY

https://imgur.com/q9EBi6Z

Smile

IGN : Yukirez

It has been an incredible journey playing SEAL BOD for almost a decade! Despite the hiatus from 2015 to 2018, this experience holds immense joy for me. My favorite class, the Ice Wizard, has brought me endless delight. Every time I wielded the power of ice and emerged victorious in battles, happiness and pride overwhelmed me. Thank you, SEAL BOD, for providing me with countless beautiful memories throughout my adventurous journey!

Selamat ulang tahun yang ke-10 SEAL BOD ! (Happy 10th anniversary SEAL BOD)
    #indoplayer
    https://imgbox.com/OSxp4FST

IGN: Iwakgabus

I've been playing Seal Online Blades of Destiny since 2018. There have been many memorable moments while I've been playing until now, starting from making new friends, laughing with them, completing dungeons like Sage Tower which was very difficult at that time, lots of updates. which makes me even more comfortable playing this game.

It doesn't feel like it's been almost 10 years since this game was released, and hopefully this game will continue. maybe it's too soon to say but happy 10 year anniversary.

I'm waiting for the new incredible momments.

Here is my video for seal 10th anniversary : https://youtu.be/OU7ENm41saY
    Last edited by devaio; 05-19-2023 at 07:40 AM.

IGN : Egator
    This photo first time i join event, is so fun why? Because the game's charming graphics and nostalgic atmosphere evoke fond memories, creating a unique sense of nostalgia and warmth. I just old player comeback to play seal again and this make Nostalgic feelings. (^‿^✿)
    and here's to the next decade of adventures in the world of seal online BOD! may it continue to thrive, evolve, and captivate the hearts of players around the world. congratulations once again for 10th Anniversary!, and thank you for being part of this extraordinary gaming experience. (⌒‿⌒)

image link : https://ibb.co/mC7GGLn