Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    IGN : Gfwings
    Server : Duran

Link Video (Youtube) : https://youtu.be/NjcaPtbTX7M

One moment wasn't enough to describe all the good memories I had while playing Seal Online Blade of Destiny, so I made a video of my fond memories with friends, where I had fun, laughed and even sad, from strangers to best friends, from guilds to families, all of that is achieved with this game.

There are memories where we did Quests together, did Raids and Dungeons, joked and laughed together, thrilling moments while participating in events. Memories that will always be remembered and never forgotten.

The long journey that I have gone through to this point, for years there has been no boredom playing this game (well although sometimes bored because there is no event ), but not one bit I feel like I want to stop playing.

I hope that the Seal Online Blade of Destiny can continue to grow, get better, bring many interesting events.
    And my personal hope is that the new city will be implemented quickly hehe XD.

Happy 10th Anniversary Seal Online Blade of Destiny

#Happy10thAnniversary #SealOnlineBladeOfDestiny
    Last edited by aodafb; 05-18-2023 at 01:49 PM.

I was playing with my friends. Hunt Together, Lvl Up Together, Rising Fame Together, Have Fun together. it's been over decade!
    2010 Frist time playing Seal Ethernal Destiny (International Server) then Changing Name to Blade Of Destiny. Adding new big update Dungeon such Alcanes and battle pet feature for the first time..then Stop Playing in 2016 to focus on my Study....Then come back again in 2022! With The same Friend when Playing Seal ED in 2010. shock at first time when come back again. So many Update like Einhorn Dungeon, WaterWay, Ruin, Candy, new Roadmap Feature, Daily Login Reward, etc. So Much Excitement! and meet new friends too! https://ibb.co/0CHKt5k This Was The Frist time i play Seal International (E.D.). And This https://ibb.co/qsbDcz0 When i Come Back. Happy 10th Anniversary SEAL B.o.D.! Love Seal!

IGN: Patatang
    Server: Duran
    Last edited by EsperChaos; 05-14-2023 at 04:04 AM.

IGN : Destromath

This gif was made on Halloween 2019 event back then, that current event made me create this gif because i think it's pretty cool instead just posting a screenshot.
    Back when my guildies still active and fun.
    In the year 2019, my gaming experience took on a whole new level of excitement and exploration. It was a time of anticipation as I eagerly awaited about beating dungeon and hunting together, but sadly nowadays most of em no longer playing the same game as i do.
    But i had fun, until now.

Happy 10th Anniversary Seal Online Blade of Destiny!

#Happy10thAnniversary #SealOnlineBladeOfDestiny
    Last edited by Lamelynn; 05-15-2023 at 03:36 PM.

IGN : Lyvanka

This photo was taken when I was able to solo Waterway for the first time, it felt great fun and I was proud of my own achievements. Hopefully in the future there will be more interesting events and games with GM.

https://ibb.co/J7Sj1Wy
    https://ibb.co/rQZP7SX

IGN : Blackivy

For a newbie like me is a good experience that i can get a good free equipment like this and even leveling in candy map. Such a good on point from GM's and developer to give us this chance. I hope in the next event, newbie will get this opportunity like this. Thank you Team and Happy Birthday to SEAL Blades of Destiny.

#Happy10thanniversary #SEAL.BOD
    https://imgbox.com/hfL8eFiy

IGN: Ironmaidenjeanne
    Server: Duran

My special moment since i played is when meet GM in Elim town. I rarely meet GM in town, but last year, there is a time when i meet GM Hamt and it is in good spot to take a pic!

I try to reach him by whisper or even direct talk but he doesn't respond :').

And then i take a pic showing that i happy to meet him by doing cute gesture~

Love you GM~

And Happy 10th Anniversary Seal Blade of Destiny. Always innovating and keep moving forward!

IGN : Kaunas

Seal Online will always special in My heart
    I was longtime player of Seal online. I've played in many server and type of Seal Online, I've tried many games before but for me Seal Online BOD is very special in My Heart.
    Few years ago I decided to quit any games included Seal Online BOD. I was super busy at that time and focus on my real life. But few months ago when I browsed on my youtube I saw a clip about Seal Online BOD suddenly my I remembered how fun when I played this game. A week later I decided to play this game again. I download and install it. Casually I type my old account and password, I can't believe it's works, I can enter the game. I was so Happy. I checked my old IGN it's "Kaunas" ican't believe I can play it again because is just so long ago. From that time until today I play casually this game not everyday but when I have spare time I play it. Today it's still lv272 but I hope few month later I can reach lv300 hopefully.
    That's my story how about yours??

Happy Anniv 10 years Seal B.O.D
    Thanks for all
    Last edited by treuk; 05-15-2023 at 07:46 PM.

In 2010, I started playing Seal Online, and it quickly became an engaging and enjoyable experience for me. I spent countless hours exploring the vibrant world, completing quests, and interacting with other players. The game's cute and colorful art style, along with its community-driven nature, kept me hooked.

However, as time went on, I took a break from Seal Online to focus on other aspects of my life. So i decide to play the Blade of Destiny server on 2014. But not for so long i took another break.

The game remained in the back of my mind, though, and last year I decided to revisit it. I was curious to see how the game had evolved and what new adventures awaited me.

Upon my return, I found that Seal Online had gone through numerous updates and expansions. New areas had been added, along with additional character classes and gameplay features. It was both exciting and overwhelming to see how much the game had changed during my absence.

To reach my current state in the game, I dedicated myself to catching up with the new content. I immersed myself in the quests, dungeons, and events that had been introduced. I also took advantage of the community aspect of the game, joining guilds and participating in group activities. Through perseverance and the support of fellow players, I gradually regained my familiarity with the game mechanics and adjusted to the new features.

Returning to Seal Online not only allowed me to rediscover the joy of the game, but it also provided an opportunity for personal growth. I learned to adapt to changes, embrace new challenges, and collaborate with others to achieve common goals. My journey from 2010 to my current state in the game has been a rewarding experience, filled with memorable moments and a sense of accomplishment.

IGN: Mitsuhika

https://imgur.com/a/GHwDgoT

Last edited by mrlixen; 05-16-2023 at 03:58 AM.

IGN : Gemboot

My first time clearing alcanez solo since playing the classic seal from 2007, its hard to find the nostalgia from back then, but at least the exploration is still fun

IGN : Balleys

Once upon a time, in the realm of fantasy and adventure, there existed a legendary MMORPG called "Seal Blade of Destiny." Within its vast digital landscape, players embarked on quests, battled fearsome creatures, and formed friendships that would span a decade. This is the story of three friends—Surya, Azez, and Alif—who embarked on an extraordinary journey through the world of Seal Blade of Destiny, creating unforgettable memories along the way.

It all began when they stumbled upon the game during their early teenage years. Drawn to its immersive world and captivating storyline, they created their avatars and delved into the virtual realm. Each character had their unique strengths and abilities, reflecting their real-life personalities.

As they ventured forth, they found themselves in awe of the game's enchanting landscapes. From lush forests to towering mountains and sprawling cities, the world of Seal Blade of Destiny was a tapestry of awe-inspiring beauty. Together, the friends formed a party, vowing to conquer dungeons, defeat mighty bosses, and become legends in their own right.

Over the years, their avatars grew stronger and their bonds tighter. They tackled challenging quests, explored hidden realms, and unearthed ancient treasures. The memories they created were not confined to the digital realm; they echoed through their lives, shaping their real-world friendships.

Late nights were spent strategizing their next move, sharing stories of triumphant victories and narrow escapes. They celebrated each other's achievements, from acquiring rare weapons to completing intricate puzzles. The game was more than just a pastime; it became a sanctuary where they could laugh, support one another, and escape the trials of the outside world.

As they progressed through the game's numerous expansions, their avatars underwent transformations, evolving into formidable warriors. With each new skill acquired, they grew not only in power but also in wisdom, learning the importance of teamwork, patience, and perseverance.

The memories they forged spanned beyond the confines of virtual battles. They celebrated birthdays, holidays, and milestones within the game. The Elim's upper in the bustling city became their meeting place, where they shared tales and laughter over virtual mugs of ale.

As the years rolled by, life took them on different paths. College, jobs, and other responsibilities chipped away at their gaming time, but their dedication to Seal Blade of Destiny remained unwavering. They adapted to new schedules, finding time to reunite in the virtual world and reignite the nostalgic flame that burned brightly within their hearts.

Through triumphs and setbacks, they persisted, knowing that the game served as a catalyst for their unwavering friendship. When one of them faced personal struggles, the others were there to provide support and encouragement, reminding them of their collective strength as the Eternal Blades.

Through the ebb and flow of life's responsibilities, they remained steadfast in their commitment to Seal Blade of Destiny. Even as careers took flight, relationships bloomed, and families grew, they found solace and continuity in the virtual world they had called home for a decade. They scheduled gaming nights, their screens illuminating with familiar faces, and their voices echoing with laughter and camaraderie.