+ Reply to Thread

[NEW] Patch Notes 05/09/2023

Seal Online Server Maintenance

May 09th, 16:00 to 21:00 PDT

Dear Shiltzians...

In this post, you will be able to find news regarding events and content. Feel free to share your thoughts and insights to help us improve the game

The following updates have been conducted during our Maintenance:

- Joshimaro's Darkest Secrets is still on the run! And some changes have been applied as follows:
    ↳ From now on, Level 250 and 250,000 Fame Points or more will be required to participate.

Read More: https://bit.ly/3oI6ske
    - Fishing Boost Event has begun. From now on, players must obtain double fishing speed, and triple experience when using Fishing EXP items.

- A -Not-So-New Font Style has returned . However, we'll keep on listening to our lovely community regarding the game interface as well as any other matter of assistance.

- A Brand New Loading Screen has been set announcing the Lucky Rascal Coin Update for May. Enjoy!

- The Lucky Rascal Coin has been updated, along with new goods and costumes. Check all info here: https://bit.ly/3nO1dPW

- The Grabbit has been updated, and new costumes nad goods have been added. Check it out: ttps://bit.ly/3MdNafR

- Golden Chest Key Bonus Event has come to and end, hence 1 Bonus Golden Chest Key will come out for every 200 chests, instead of 100.

- Refine & Gem Skill Event has come to an end. Therefore, rates, refinement, and enhancement costs are back to normal.

- Samael's Landing Page has been removed. We hope you found it truly helpful regarding the new Samael's Fortress of Madness.

- We're just a few weeks away from the Seal Online 10th Anniversary, so stay tuned as a bunch of surprises shall land on the game in upcoming updates

- We want to remind everyone that the Golden Chest has been updated. To read more click here: https://bit.ly/3Nk7flT

- We remind our players that we have updated the restoration policies: >>here<<

- Next regular maintenance: May, 23rd.

[Fix] Fixed the issue that caused items, obtained from Passionate Bait, when inventory is full to be unable to be used while being in the Mailbox.

[Fix] Fixed the Shiltz Cell.GX costume parts that used to do not provide any set options when combined with other .GX costume pieces.

- Our next maintenance will take place on May, 23rd.

Remember that Seal Blessing will increase your gameplay benefits

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    The People's GM.

Dear GM,

Thank you for your hard work on the game. I have a request, and I believe many others share the same concern about the font. While the current font is difficult to read, the main issue is its small size on the chat. Even with a 24-inch Samsung monitor (C24F390), I still find it challenging to read. I believe this could be even more problematic for players who use laptops with 13 to 16-inch screens.

Therefore, I kindly request that you consider changing the font to a clearer and more readable one, especially for chat. I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to seeing the improvement.

Thank you again for your dedication to the game.

Best regards

Gm prank part 2

What is the new font being used? Again, It used to be too small, but we can download the font ourselves from a third party and make it bigger. Then you changed it to something worse, and now you changed it again to something even worse than before, and for some reason you don't want to tell us the name of the font so we can download a bigger third party version ourselves.

Just wondering why you guys are doing this, let alone never replying to anyone in the forums, idk how that's healthy for the playerbase.

At least give us a dropdown or something to choose between the 3 bad fonts, should feasible by now right?

wow GM you are the best thank you for changing the requirements to level 250+

for next patch i just hope for fix that font, make bigger and readable please..
    i'm already using glasses and still hard to read chat in-game because really small.

Quote Originally Posted by kevevine4 View Post
    What is the new font being used? Again, It used to be too small, but we can download the font ourselves from a third party and make it bigger. Then you changed it to something worse, and now you changed it again to something even worse than before, and for some reason you don't want to tell us the name of the font so we can download a bigger third party version ourselves.

Just wondering why you guys are doing this, let alone never replying to anyone in the forums, idk how that's healthy for the playerbase.

At least give us a dropdown or something to choose between the 3 bad fonts, should feasible by now right?
    Didn't it say change back to original font that it used to?
    There's some complains when it changed at first, now they change it back to the original one
    Is it still different from back then?