+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    My Gunner didn't get day 3 Joshimaro's lost pages
    good job o(〃^▽^〃)o

Edit*
    So lost pages is given once a day per ID not a characters
    The item that you cannot untrade nor put into bank ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )
    Last edited by oppaidaisukidesu; 04-29-2023 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niphlym View Post
    get higher requirement? = more active player? where? when?
    increase the level requirement = people just AFK Hunt on RTV and Candy 24hour using GX potion
    increase the fame requirement = people just AFK hunt letter on handrock ,dr doo , etc etc
    so the question is where and when increase the event requirement = more active player?
    now the problem when you increase the level requirement for the event, first new player cant participate the event and 2nd only people who have good equipment can participate since you need to leveling at candy and RTV and "Comeback Player / NewComer Player as excuse
    Player using this excuse just want exploit the event" how do we know you as an advance player not exploit the event since you can level 0-281 in 3 days per character?
    newcomer and comeback player doesn't use GX potion for afk hunting ?
    are you sure ?
    at least with higher requirement lvl the player will try build his character so can compete each other, and will be more active then player like you
    who only sitting playing in the puddle and cry asking mercy from GM staff lol.
    remember this game keep doing update you need keep up or just sink in the bottom.
    and if you saying im advance player i must say Thank you for the compliment.
    xixixixi
    and for additional you dont need to know what will i do in this event.
    better you thinking about your self how you can lvl up for joining this event.
    or maybe look another friend to begging mercy on this forum xixixi so sad
    keep crying bro ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Guardianzxc View Post
    newcomer and comeback player doesn't use GX potion for afk hunting ?
    are you sure ?
    at least with higher requirement lvl the player will try build his character so can compete each other, and will be more active then player like you
    who only sitting playing in the puddle and cry asking mercy from GM staff lol.
    remember this game keep doing update you need keep up or just sink in the bottom.
    and if you saying im advance player i must say Thank you for the compliment.
    xixixixi
    and for additional you dont need to know what will i do in this event.
    better you thinking about your self how you can lvl up for joining this event.
    or maybe look another friend to begging mercy on this forum xixixi so sad
    keep crying bro ^_^
    its funny to see your comment in here. Did you have doing little research maybe why many players seems like crying in this event?

Well i guess you know, more than 50% players nowadays is stuck at 272.

Back to funny part. The Game keep doing update? Yes, BUT aren't you realized its updated ONLY FOR luxury players? LOL

When event cap level is increased to 275, tell me what map can facilitate players to hunt to 275?

i guess again you will say:

-Candy
    -Ruined Travia Valley

is the map is adequate for All Players (old/new and comeback players in here) to spending time there? OF COURSE NO.

These MAP have limited spots and monsters. can you imagine 1 spot of Monsters can filled to 3-4 players (LOL) even in channel 2. How MANY time he/she have to get to leveled up to 275 ? LOL

Should comeback players have to spend resources only for leveled up to 275 and done more than a week ? LOL. Hell Nah, Where's the fun in playing the game?

Take a Look:
    - Hard to leveled up Equipment.
    - Spots at hunting ground that suitable for 272 is limited, and ONLY Luxury players can dominate these spot.

That problem never solved. Until nowadays. That's why MANY PLAYERS THAT WANT TO COMEBACK IS STILL CRYING. BECAUSE WHERES. THE. FUN. SIR?

These players will sink and crying but they doing it together, Only in game. Not in real life, because they know what valuable for them.

And you keep floating alone, playing, deserted. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquriboh1 View Post
    its funny to see your comment in here. Did you have doing little research maybe why many players seems like crying in this event?

Well i guess you know, more than 50% players nowadays is stuck at 272.

Back to funny part. The Game keep doing update? Yes, BUT aren't you realized its updated ONLY FOR luxury players? LOL

When event cap level is increased to 275, tell me what map can facilitate players to hunt to 275?

-Candy
    -Ruined Travia Valley

is the map is adequate for All Players (old/new and comeback players in here) to spending time there? OF COURSE NO.

These MAP have limited spots and monsters. can you imagine 1 spot of Monsters can filled to 3-4 players (LOL) even in channel 2. How MANY time he/she have to get to leveled up to 275 ? LOL

Should comeback players have to spend resources only for leveled up to 275 and done more than a week ? LOL. Hell Nah, Where's the fun in playing the game?

Take a Look:
    - Spots at hunting ground that suitable for 272 is limited, and ONLY Luxury players can dominate these spot.

That problem never solved. Until nowadays. That's why MANY PLAYERS THAT WANT TO COMEBACK IS STILL CRYING. BECAUSE WHERES. THE. FUN. SIR?

These players will sink and crying but they doing it together, Only in game. Not in real life, because they know what valuable for them.

Keep Crying Bro, So sad
    using New comer and Comeback player as excuse
    hahahahaha.

If you say 50% player stuck at 272
    s because 50 % player who stuck only focus exploiting the game
    so they not focus on they main character.

Spoting is forbidden so all hunting ground is free to use to all new comer and comeback player.
    if you lose to compete each other it's mean you need play more smart and diligent to beat it.

GM team already give a good starter pack for all of us.
    Using Dice Rainbow DG already over power if you saying want to hunt at candy.
    even radix equipment still can survive at candy if you play smart.
    don't ever say you can't collect 5m cegels to buy that set
    HAHAHA

second if you saying you need complete the requirement more then one week
    thats mean the requirementit still posible to fullfill
    and still enough time to you join the even. since you still can get the letter at mailman and the joshimaro book at hunting ground.
    so stop crying and just enjoy the game

if you already crying and begging mercy because can't survive challenge in this game
    i will asking How you can survive challenge on real life
    with crying and asking mercy from each other too ?? LoL??

Spoting is forbidden? Dice rainbow DG overpower?
    What nonsense are you talking about?
    It's free for all, if it was me, I would be like "who gives a sh*t for other players, as long as I can take a good spot and progress the game, who cares about other player. Beside they would do the same thing like me anyway if I let my guard down."
    Isn't that what auto hunting package use for?

Also DG equipment won't help you at all, XG and costume GX DDI is the bare minimum now, and those needs a lot of cegels.

But from my POV, this event is trying to push up the game standard since the new content is at that standard.
    It's not a bad thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquriboh1 View Post

The Game keep doing update? Yes, BUT aren't you realized its updated ONLY FOR luxury players?

-Candy
    -Ruined Travia Valley

Take a Look:

That problem never solved.

But I agreed with this point.
    The question is why people do not willing to do that?
    Spend their time to do leveling or buy auto hunting package at discount.
    Basically just suck up at any inconvenient or sh*t that's going on.
    They even force that as daily quest, but they also forcing it with this event too.
    Who knows. I don't speak for other people.
    So anyone who see this, can you state why are you not willing to do like I mention above.
    Consider it as to improve the game.

As for me personally,
    It waste too much resources just to level up. Though it's just a matter of time and priority.
    I rather use my resources to farm equipment and sell it for cegels.
    There's no benefit on leveling, since having XG equipment for level 272 (jikael and tipareth) is much more worth it. But it needs a lot of cegels, hence my preference to farm cegels instead. Besides, without good equipment you can't enjoy the new content.

Unless the equipment in this event have the same stat like previous sakura event.
    Last edited by rio533; 04-30-2023 at 03:08 AM.

Keep Crying Bro, So sad
    using New comer and Comeback player as excuse
    hahahahaha.

If you say 50% player stuck at 272
    s because 50 % player who stuck only focus exploiting the game
    so they not focus on they main character.

Spoting is forbidden so all hunting ground is free to use to all new comer and comeback player.
    if you lose to compete each other it's mean you need play more smart and diligent to beat it.

GM team already give a good starter pack for all of us.
    Using Dice Rainbow DG already over power if you saying want to hunt at candy.
    even radix equipment still can survive at candy if you play smart.
    don't ever say you can't collect 5m cegels to buy that set
    HAHAHA

second if you saying you need complete the requirement more then one week
    thats mean the requirementit still posible to fullfill
    and still enough time to you join the even. since you still can get the letter at mailman and the joshimaro book at hunting ground.
    so stop crying and just enjoy the game

if you already crying and begging mercy because can't survive challenge in this game
    i will asking How you can survive challenge on real life
    with crying and asking mercy from each other too ?? LoL??
    Let alone new player.. I'm as old casual player crying too.. Basically this event is for expert players only. Casual player like me have no CHANCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rio533 View Post
    Spoting is forbidden? Dice rainbow DG overpower?
    What nonsense are you talking about?
    It's free for all, if it was me, I would be like "who gives a **** for other players, as long as I can take a good spot and progress the game, who cares about other player. Beside they would do the same thing like me anyway if I let my guard down."
    Isn't that what auto hunting package use for?

Also DG equipment won't help you at all, XG and costume GX DDI is the bare minimum now, and those needs a lot of cegels.

But from my POV, this event is trying to push up the game standard since the new content is at that standard.
    It's not a bad thing though.

But I agreed with this point.
    The question is why people do not willing to do that?
    Spend their time to do leveling or buy auto hunting package at discount.
    Basically just suck up at any inconvenient or **** that's going on.
    They even force that as daily quest, but they also forcing it with this event too.
    Who knows. I don't speak for other people.
    So anyone who see this, can you state why are you not willing to do like I mention above.
    Consider it as to improve the game.

As for me personally,
    It waste too much resources just to level up. Though it's just a matter of time and priority.
    I rather use my resources to farm equipment and sell it for cegels.
    There's no benefit on leveling, since having XG equipment for level 272 (jikael and tipareth) is much more worth it. But it needs a lot of cegels, hence my preference to farm cegels instead. Besides, without good equipment you can't enjoy the new content.

Unless the equipment in this event have the same stat like previous sakura event.
    if you feel waste to much resource to level up then don't do it
    on one force you to lvling up

this event was our price because we want spend a resource for lvling up
    if you don' want spend a resource and time to lvling up
    then i thing you deserve nothing ^_^
    so stop crying and begging mercy LoL

Quote Originally Posted by treuk View Post
    Let alone new player.. I'm as old casual player crying too.. Basically this event is for expert players only. Casual player like me have no CHANCE!!!
    If you saying you are casual old player
    that's mean you should fullfill the condition. 275 is not like imposible line
    you must have alot free Equipment from the past event.
    and if you still dare saying you don't have it we should asking.
    where is the item / cegel you collect go ? maybe you sell it with RMT ??

Do you have superiority complex or something? Maybe elitism?
    I didn't beg for mercy nor crying. Are you drunk?
    You're just assuming things based on your ego.
    I didn't participate in the event nor do I want to.
    It doesn't worth it imo.
    This is just constructive criticism. It aim to make an awareness for GM about other players perspective.
    Wether they'll listen or not and make a change, it's up to them anyway.
    Last edited by rio533; 04-30-2023 at 06:41 AM.

If you saying you are casual old player
    that's mean you should fullfill the condition. 275 is not like imposible line
    you must have alot free Equipment from the past event.
    and if you still dare saying you don't have it we should asking.
    where is the item / cegel you collect go ? maybe you sell it with RMT ??
    being casual player mean I don't have a lot cegel duh..
    Use your logic please.. If I'm expert player you can assume me have a lot of cegel..