+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    It's so disappointing.. This event not only killing dummy account but also killing casual player like me..

Actually, all these requirements are good and beneficial. However, my wife who plays as an Apostle really cannot participate in this event haha. As a suggestion, in the future, game developers could consider classes such as Priest/Apostle so that they can also participate in this kind events. Now they currently cannot do much except the one Good equiptment.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akiaapi View Post
    Actually, all these requirements are good and beneficial. However, my wife who plays as an Apostle really cannot participate in this event haha. As a suggestion, in the future, game developers could consider classes such as Priest/Apostle so that they can also participate in this kind events. Now they currently cannot do much except the one Good equiptment.
    Thanks
    1st you can use unconditional sacrifie to help her Lvling up
    2nd Apostle not weak as you think they can easy lvling up at candy map.

275 minimun HAHA.. i have a job, I have family to take care of huhuhu just gonna skip this event. good luck maniac

Quote Originally Posted by SpynoGM View Post
    Hey Shiltzians!

We really appreciate every insight you have on this event.
    Rest assured that our team is constantly listening to players in order to keep a healthy balance within their game experience.
    Regarding the event requirements, we set it that way in order to prevent dummy accounts from participating, however, rest assured that all your insights are being taken into consideration for upcoming updates.

Finally, please try your best to maintain good and harmonious communication within the post and the Forum.

Best!^^
    sir, can you make joshimaro lost page can deposit to bank, cause joshimaro lost page given to char who login at reset time, or at least make like "login reward" so we can choise what char who can join the event

Quote Originally Posted by myandhie View Post
    sir, can you make joshimaro lost page can deposit to bank, cause joshimaro lost page given to char who login at reset time, or at least make like "login reward" so we can choise what char who can join the event
    Yes please, also make the Compendium storageable too not a tradeable
    Last edited by oppaidaisukidesu; 05-05-2023 at 02:41 PM.

Hello GM,

Sorry, Could you please adjust Max HP the wooden rabbit in the town, so we can try our max combo skill, because I think it's HP is too low. Thanks GM.

I'm glad GM listen to our concern about this event..
    Now casual player like me can enter this event happily..
    Thank you GM..