+ Reply to Thread

Disconnection Issues in Elim, Channel 1 - Wake Up Call for GMs: Fix This or Lose Loya

Hello fellow Seal Online players,

Lately, I have been encountering frequent disconnection issues specifically in Elim, Channel 1, while checking the item market prices.
    These disconnections have become increasingly frustrating, as they disrupt my gameplay and hinder my ability to efficiently browse the market.

I am reaching out to the community to find out if any of you are experiencing similar disconnection issues in Elim or other areas, particularly while accessing the item market.
    By sharing our experiences, we can identify if this is an isolated incident or a widespread problem affecting multiple players.

I have already reported this issue by sending a ticket to the GMs.
    However, their response was to ask for a video as proof, which clearly shows that they are overly confident in their server and system.
    It seems they are not genuinely willing to find a solution for us, the players who keep this game alive.
    This is a wake-up call for the GMs to get their act together and do something for us, instead of brushing us off!

It's no secret that the game has been facing a downturn, with many players deciding to move to private servers.
    We, the loyal players who still play on the Blades of Destiny server, deserve better.
    If the GMs continue to do nothing and remain overconfident in their system and server, I might be forced to say goodbye to this game that I love and have been playing for more than a decade.

To make it easier for others to notice and respond to this issue, I kindly request that you reply to this thread with the following information:
    • Your in-game name and server
    • A brief description of the disconnection issue you're facing, including the location and activity
    • The frequency of the disconnections (e.g., occasional, frequent, constant)
    • Any troubleshooting steps you have tried and their results
    • Any additional information or observations you think might be relevant

By gathering more information from fellow players, we can better understand the scope of the problem and put pressure on the Seal Online team to take our concerns seriously.
    Your feedback and input are greatly appreciated. I hope that, together, we can make the GMs realize the severity of this issue and force them to take appropriate action, or risk losing their most dedicated players.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support!
    Last edited by noobmakmak; 04-17-2023 at 11:57 PM.

As an addition to my previous post, I want to dig deeper into the problems we've been experiencing and express my concerns about the apparent lack of effort from the GMs and their support team.
    This issue needs to be resolved urgently, as it is not a joke to be played around with.
    We, as loyal players, deserve better service and support.

I am still waiting for a reply to my ticket (#405579), and this delay in response shows a clear lack of concern from the GMs and their support team.
    Their request for video proof as their only way of addressing the problem demonstrates their overconfidence in their system and server, rather than genuinely trying to help us.

I want to emphasize that this is a serious concern for all players, and it's time for the GMs to wake up and take action.
    Ignoring the problem won't make it go away, and their inaction will only lead to more frustrated players leaving the game.

So, I urge you all to voice your concerns and share your experiences in this thread.
    Together, we can put pressure on the Seal Online team to take our concerns seriously and address these disconnection issues.
    We must show them that we will not stand for subpar support and that they must act now or risk losing their most dedicated players.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support!
    Last edited by noobmakmak; 04-18-2023 at 12:53 AM.

I wanted to create another thread to discuss a matter that has been weighing heavily on my mind.
    Like many of you, I have invested a lot of time and resources into this game, and it saddens me to see it in such a state of chaos.
    We don't want to see this game die; we still want to play and enjoy the server that we have come to love.

However, with the ongoing disconnection issues and the lack of support from the GMs and the support team, it forces me to rethink my commitment to the game.
    I never thought I would have to make such a difficult decision, but their indifference and inaction are pushing me and possibly other loyal players to consider leaving the game.

This thread is an opportunity for us to discuss the impact that these issues have had on our experience and share our thoughts about the future of the game.
    Please feel free to share your own experiences and how the current situation has affected your dedication to Seal Online.

Together, we can show the GMs and the support team that their actions (or lack thereof) have consequences, and if they don't start taking our concerns seriously, they will continue to lose dedicated players.

Thank you for your participation and support in this discussion.

In this last comment on this pressing matter, I want to emphasize the emotional toll these unresolved issues have taken on me and possibly other dedicated players.
    We have poured our hearts, time, and resources into this game that has been a significant part of our lives, only to be met with frustration and disappointment due to the disconnection problems and the lack of support from the GMs and their team.

Over the years, we have created countless memories and friendships, and we have grown together with the game.
    To watch it deteriorate due to unresolved issues, and to see the inaction from the very people responsible for maintaining it, is heartbreaking.

I want the GMs and the support team to feel the pain we've been going through, struggling to enjoy a game that once brought us joy and excitement.
    It's disheartening to see our loyalty and dedication met with indifference and inaction, as if our concerns don't matter.

Please, GMs and support team, take our concerns to heart and understand the emotional impact these problems have had on us.
    We're not just numbers on a screen; we are passionate players who care deeply about this game and want to see it thrive.
    We have stood by this game through thick and thin, and now we need you to stand by us.

This is our final plea for you to take action and resolve the ongoing disconnection issues.
    Assess your systems and servers, take player feedback into account, and implement necessary improvements to ensure a better gaming experience for all.
    Show us that you care about your players, and demonstrate your commitment to the game's future by taking decisive action.

In addition, I urge you to consider the long-term implications of these unresolved issues.
    If these problems persist, you risk losing not only your dedicated player base but also any potential new players who might have joined the game.
    The future of Seal Online depends on your willingness to acknowledge and address these concerns.

Thank you to everyone in the community who has participated in this discussion and shared their experiences.
    I hope our combined voices will make a difference and encourage the GMs and support team to take our concerns seriously.
    Let us come together to ensure a brighter future for Seal Online, a game that has meant so much to us all.

Hey there!

We're deeply sorry you are experiencing this kind of issue.
    Please, know that our team is plenty aware, and already working to fix it as soon as possible.
    On regards to your ticket, it has just been replied to.

Kindly head to the response in order to meet the full statement on this matter

Best,
    The People's GM.

Hello SEAL TEAM,

Please FIX THIS ISSUE faster

Everytime at ELIM, connection always DC
    This is not fun, and not okay. We do not want to play game like this

FIX this issue please

Quote Originally Posted by SpynoGM View Post
    Hey there!

We're deeply sorry you are experiencing this kind of issue.
    Please, know that our team is plenty aware, and already working to fix it as soon as possible.
    On regards to your ticket, it has just been replied to.

Kindly head to the response in order to meet the full statement on this matter

Best,