+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    when im in highschool me and myfriend are sleep over in my friend housee and when my friend asleep his name is cio, in the dark we tell horror story when cio is sleeping, and then my friend think why is this guy sleeping while we are storytelling and then i get close to him , squat on him face and then fart out his face LOLL all of my friend laugh so hard until cio wake up with no ide what happen, this is secret dont tell cio.

Ign : Pelisong
    Server : Duran

One day, Me and my friends ('M', 'D', and 'A') decided to have barbecue at 'D' house. We grilled a lot of meat for four of us. My friend, 'A', doesn't like garlic at all, so he requested to not put any on his food. But of course me, 'M' and 'D' grinded the garlic and snuck it into his Food. When 'A' ate his food, his eyes began to water and his face turned to bright red. He spat out his food and started swearing on us, but laugh with us no so long after. We are still good friends until today and love to reminisce that memory because of 'A' hilarious face when spat out of his food.

IGN: Soladoci234
    Server: Duran

t that time I was opening and reading the news on facebook, and I was very surprised because my favorite anime, Hunter X Hunter, has announced that the anime series will be continued. I was very enthusiastic about this news, but unexpectedly when opening the contents of the comments on the news, many said that it was a lie and only to enliven April Fools. So I was quite embarrassed and quite disappointed about the April Fools news, but enough to make me laugh because of the prank they made.

IGN : Jonoleak

3 years ago
    i prank my girlfriend
    I bought some oreo from minimarket and then i Unscrew several Oreo cookies and replace the filling with toothpaste. Then Sandwich the cookies back together and serve with milk to make it look like a totally normal snack..i serve to my girlfriend and make some conversation and make him eat....and then she angry...and didn't talk to me about 2 weeks lol...never doing april mop again after that

And now my girlfriend become my wife��

IGN : Heraks
    Server : duran

We (as a class, me and my classmates) try to prank our homeroom teacher on his birthday. He was a math teacher. It didn't go well, probably due to lack of our preparation and he's not being a humorous person. But still, that was a good memories to keep and he's not angry nor we got punished lol.

Ign: Farmaro
    Server: Duran

Greetings, GM Spyno and fellow Shiltzians!

I remember a time when I pulled off a hilariously unforgettable prank on my best friend.
    We were exploring the world of Shiltz together, looking for rare and valuable items to enhance our equipment.
    My friend, an avid collector of rare pets, was searching for the elusive "Golden Snail" to add to his collection.

I decided to capitalize on his obsession and hatched an elaborate plan.
    I commissioned a skilled artisan to create a perfect replica of the Golden Snail, only with a tiny twist - I had them make it so the snail would emit a harmless but awfully smelly gas when picked up.

The day arrived, and I planted the fake Golden Snail in a hidden corner of the Zaid fields.
    I then excitedly led my friend there, pretending I had stumbled upon the rare creature by chance.
    As you can imagine, my friend's eyes lit up with excitement as he rushed to grab his coveted prize.

The moment he picked up the snail, it released the potent stench, which quickly spread around us.
    My friend's face turned from ecstasy to shock and disgust in a matter of seconds.
    We both couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of the situation. Of course, he swore to get his revenge, but that day, I was the master prankster!

We spent the rest of the day in a wild game of cat and mouse, as he tried to get back at me with his own pranks.
    We only stopped when we realized that our pranking escapades had attracted a crowd of curious Shiltzians, who had joined in on the laughter.

In the end, we all shared our own stories of pranks gone wrong or right, bonding over the sheer fun of it all.
    And while my friend never did get his hands on a real Golden Snail, he'll never forget the day he thought he had!

Attached is a screenshot of us posing next to the infamous "Stinky Snail," which has now become a cherished memory and a symbol of our everlasting friendship in the world of Shiltz.

May the spirit of the Rascal Rabbit live on in our hearts and continue to bring joy and laughter to all Shiltzians!

IGN : Allahakbah

Greetings Shiltizians!

Loud and clear: that's the perfect description of how much we've laughed with each one of your played pranks.
    We had no idea how mean some of you could get to be! (Wkwkwkwk...)

Please, meet the Funniest Top 3 Participants:
    → Akiacraft
    → Picler
    → Goaty

All rewards have been already sent.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^
    The People's GM.