+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    IGN: Richburn
    Server: Arus

One day i'm about to gift my brother a new laptop, so i borrowed my brother laptop and pretend that i accidentally drop his laptop to the swimming pool. He was really angry and then when i gave him the laptop that i prepared as gift, he's like "WTF" with mixed angry and happy face.

I have stories of past memories that are ridiculous. at that time I went out of town for a vacation with friends by riding a motorbike. when I arrived at the destination city, I suddenly had the urge to defecate. then I stopped by a mall to defecate. arrived at the mall immediately I looked for a toilet. after finishing poop I was confused in the toilet there was no tissue and also water. I thought for a long time how do I clean up my poop. I also got the idea to use socks instead of tissues. but I'm still looking for a better way than cleaning using socks. I looked around the corners of the toilet and finally I found an automatic button to rinse my butt from my poop. my friends who waited a long time, they asked why you didn't come out of the toilet for so long. and I also told them about this and they had to laugh at me. and mock me countryman, lol.

IGN : Youw
    Server : Duran

I remember putting salt in my coworker's coffe.
    he's my best friend.

Ign : Frogleaps
    Server : Arus

When i was in highschool, i wrote a sweet lovely letter to my buddy: Meet me at xxxxxx after school,i have something to talk to you. Be there or be square. Anna(my friend's dream girl's name) haha, this poor dude waited at least 2 hours there until sunset. And you can imagine how he was happy excited at the beginning and how disspointed at the end when he realize it was a prank.

IGN: Roronoazorozzz
    Server: duran

back in high school, i just pranked my teacher and tell them that my friend is pregnant, and they believe it and call my friend's parents, that small prank become a big mess...

IGN : Gloomymace

One day my little cousin's sitting on the floor watching seriously a cartoon show on TV.. and I drew a long tail from his back through chalk. Suddenly I shouted that, how you got this long tail while watching TV. At once he got shocked and cried After knowing the prank, he laughed out loud.

IGN: Xaveriuzs
    Server: Duran

my childhood friend, very good at telling stories. he even once told me that he was actually a power ranger disguised as an ordinary human. and ridiculously I took his word for it. in early April he suddenly came up to me and screamed loudly in my face that everything he said was a lie, and he shouted again "April Fool!". he was never a power ranger, but he was just trying to impress me.

IGN : Lastsupperlove

one day I once Prank my parents by saying I'm gay and I don't like girls..suddenly my parents were shocked and died...that was my dark prank during april fools
    IGN: Nonnoo
    Server Duran

On April Fools' Day, I decided to play a prank on my coworker, Zuqal, who is a coffee lover. I had planned this prank for weeks in advance. I replaced the coffee beans in the office coffee machine with fake coffee beans that were actually chocolate coffee beans used for baking.

In the morning, when Zuqal came to fill his cup with coffee from the coffee machine, he didn't realize that the coffee beans inside had been swapped. He made a cup of coffee as usual, but when he took a sip, he immediately realized that something was off. It tasted very strange, sweet, and unlike coffee. Zuqal immediately realized that he had fallen victim to an April Fools' prank.

My other coworkers and I, who were in on the prank, were around, laughing hysterically at Zuqal's confused and bewildered reaction. Zuqal then joined us in laughter after realizing the prank I had pulled. Although initially shocked and confused, Zuqal acknowledged that it was a very funny and creative prank.

The prank created a joyful and laughter-filled atmosphere in the office throughout the day, and it became a memorable shared experience. It also served as a reminder for us to play pranks responsibly and make sure that they don't harm or offend others when celebrating April Fools' Day.

IGN: Goaty
    Server: Duran

IGN : Mitsuhika

One day on graduation night, me and friends decided to play a prank on our roommate, who had a fear of spiders. We found a realistic-looking fake spider and carefully placed it in the bathroom. We then waited patiently for our friend to discover it.

When our roommate finally entered the bathroom, he let out a blood-curdling scream and ran out of the room, completely freaked out. We all laughed and laughed, congratulating ourselves on a successful prank.

However, things took an unexpected turn when we realized that our friend had left the apartment and hadn't returned for hours. We started to worry that the prank had gone too far and decided to call him to check on him.

After what seemed like an eternity, our friend finally answered the phone and burst out laughing. He explained that he had been so terrified by the spider that he had run all the way to a nearby park and had been hiding in a bush, too afraid to move.

While we felt guilty for scaring him so badly, we couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation. The prank had definitely backfired, but it had also created a hilarious and unforgettable memory that we would all remember for years to come.