+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Previous day
    A day before the test , i bought a "boom bag" (see attachment) just to celebreate once the mid term exams finally over! . how it works , press it and there will be chemical reaction that allows the bag to expand
    and explode once the pressure could no longer be tolerated by the bag.

The next day
    it was one fine morning walk in our secondary school. we were so thrilled and frightened at the same time as we were waiting for our mid term exam to begin soon at 9.00 Am.
    i noticed a friend of mine in a distance, whooop* its him!
    Being a "Rascal"* i had a planned in my head. i took the boombag and immediately pressed it, made a beeline for him and opened up his bag and put it inside his bag.
    3... 2... 1... "BOOOM" a loud banging sound came from his bag,* everyone stared and looked where the hell was that coming from !.

My friend's face went pale as if he* just saw a ghost. Astonished and stunned , Rascal me just pretended as if nothing happened , until i noticed something was leaking out of his bag.
    The books meant for study before the exam,
    ID card to be shown and registered for the exam ,
    paper he prepared to evaluate ,
    everything has turned into slush!
    Soon after, head of principal noticed and made a decision to make my chance to enter the mid term exam into mush!

IGN : Ascaroz
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by ascaros; 04-10-2023 at 03:29 AM.

Hell Train. Created on Jul 19 2013 why its writen i join on 2020 Lol
    IGN: Info
    Server: Duran

Every 1st april i always remember when i do an prank but ended too far but in the end i just got pranked back.

2 years ago when i do meeting with collage friends at some coffee shop but they all busy with their phone i intend to fake cough and tell my friends "cough 5x, bruh i think i got covid" and sudenly all my friends was shock and look at me, but not for long time the security come with people with hazmat and take me away, i told them "it was a joke april fools" and they still take me to some hospital to get check up. I told the doctor i was really fine and there was a joke for april fools, after i do all the medical test around 10 minutes the doctor come and said to me "after check the medical record, i appologize before i think you got positive Covid-19". I was shock and the doctor said "don't worry it was a joke too and all the medical result is fine and you free to go, but aware about the joke about covid". Even the doctor take a pict of my face when i got shock. After it i come back to place with my friends and tell all about what happend and they laugh at me. Fin
    (Ps. After it i think before doing a joke because of it)

We glued some coins to the floor in the corridors and on the counter platforms of the school snack shops. We then proceeded to record every person who tried to pick the coins up in the corridor and their repeated attempts, which of course, failed miserably. The snack shop coin videos were even more hilarious because people kept trying to surreptitiously swipe them off the counter and they wouldn't budge. We then played all the videos during the graduation ceremony in one corner of the entrance hall to the school using a projector we repositioned from one of the conference rooms.

IGN : Zenica

One year, my friends and I decided to play a prank on our roommate by pretending that our dorm was haunted. We started by moving things around in the middle of the night, making strange noises, and leaving eerie messages on the walls.
    Our roommate, who was easily scared, started to get increasingly nervous and paranoid. He even started sleeping with the lights on and refused to be alone in the dorm. We felt a little bad for him, but the prank was just too good to resist.

However, things took an unexpected turn when our roommate decided to consult a local paranormal investigator. The investigator came to our dorm and conducted a full investigation, complete with EMF detectors and infrared cameras.
    We were shocked when the investigator declared that our dorm was indeed haunted, and that there was a ghost living among us. We didn't know what to do, as we had never intended for the prank to go this far.

Eventually, we had to confess to our roommate that it was all just a prank. He was understandably upset and a little embarrassed, but we all had a good laugh about it and even became closer as friends because of the experience.

IGN: Siniwy

On April fool's day, my friends and I decided to play a prank on our dorm mate that was afraid of spiders.
    We went to a nearby pet store and bought a few plastic spiders. Then, we carefully placed them in strategic locations around our dorm mate's room - on his pillow, in his shoes, and even on his laptop.
    The next morning, our dorm mate woke up to find himself surrounded by plastic spiders. He was understandably freaked out, and we all had a good laugh when he realized that it was just a prank.

A few days later, our dorm mate decided to get back at us by taking our shampoo bottles and replacing the contents with syrup. We didn't realize anything was amiss until we started lathering up our hair in the shower, only to find ourselves covered in sticky, sweet syrup. Although we were initially annoyed at our dorm mate for his revenge prank, we eventually saw the humor in it and laughed it off. In the end, the prank war brought us all closer together and made for some funny memories that we still talk about to this day.

I remember got one year, i decided to play the ultimate prank on my boyfriend. I spent weeks planning and preparing, and on April Fool's Day, i put my plan into action.

I convinced him that we had won the lottery and that we won a CAR. He was overjoyed and couldn't believe our luck. I even went so far as to show him a fake lottery ticket and printed out fake receipt to make the prank seem even more real.

He was ecstatic and couldn't stop thanking me for the incredible luck. We spent the day discussing all the things we would do with our new car.

But as the day went on, I started dropping hints that maybe the whole thing was just a prank. He didn't want to believe it, but slowly he started to realize that he had been fooled.

In the end, I revealed that it was all just a joke and that they hadn't actually won the lottery. He was disappointed but couldn't help but laugh at how gullible he had been.

From that day forward, he was always on high alert on April Fool's Day XD

IGN : Picler

I play seal when I get home from work to unwind and refresh my mind. at that time, when in the game it turned out that I still kept 4 Golden Chest Keys and then I opened 4 Golden Chests and simultaneously then got the Anchient Dragon Scale, Anchient Dragon Claw, Arus Ruby Pendant.XG, and finally Duran's Rainforced Guard .EX. I was so happy that I was jumping up and down in the room how lucky I was, but my mother was so happy to hear my celebration then she scolded me and she said "hey hurry up wake up it's already morning." and I woke up and it turned out that it was all just a dream T_T

Character: Hawkowl

on April fools day, I went to a motorbike shop, I planned to tell my mechanic that my tires is all flat and I told him too: " You'll never see a tire this flat".
    So, he went to my bike and saw my super flat tires, which I replace with a cardboard box with a printed tire picture glued to it. He close his eyes and laugh as I say "April Fools".

It didn't end there. He went back to the garage asking his friend to come see the flat tire, telling him same as mine: "you'll never believe me, I just saw the flattest tire in the universe".
    He both came to my bike and laughed their axxes off.

"April Fools!"

IGN: Rayu

My sister born in April 1st which the day she was born, is the doomsday.
    last year, she had just coming home from her school and mom, dad, and me walk towards her and said: "you know what you really want for birthday right?"
    she replied: "what? you just bought me a car? no way! I LOVE YOU MOM, DAD!"
    she just excited and cannot wait to see the garage.
    And when we came into the garage, there are pictures of her dream cars glued on the wall!
    We shout: APRIL FOOLS!

IGN: Temu

IGN : Simanyun
    my parents are freaking out.perfect timing after my dad told me to get a job lol.
    Dad : You need to look for jobs ASAP. I WILL NOT PAY FOR YOU ANYMORE
    Me : ok I'll call u later, ill start looking for jobs. I got 2 grams for 40 Buks. Ignore that last txt. wrong person.
    Dad : WTF YOU'RE GOING TO REHAB.IM NOT KIDDING YOU. YOUR MOTHER AND I ARE ON THE WAY TO PICK YOU UP FROM COLLEGE TONIGHT!