+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[System Event] Cherry Blossom Spring Festival

GM please don't make the cherry blossom seed drop to the ground when we get it...
    there are lots of players who are looking for profit by stealing the cherry blossom seeds that we get...

Hi GM, do we need to have 200k fame to exchange the item??

Quote Originally Posted by sisontoloyo View Post
    GM please don't make the cherry blossom seed drop to the ground when we get it...
    there are lots of players who are looking for profit by stealing the cherry blossom seeds that we get...

You're really spoiled, so if you don't want someone to take you, just keep watching the game and activate the sound effect. besides, people also can't take it right away, there's a few seconds delay, if you don't take it, it's already a risk of being taken by someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Translated
    manja amat lu, makanya kalau ga mau diambil orang lu pantengin terus gamenya dan aktifkan suara efeknya.
    lagian orang juga gabisa langsung ambil, ada jeda beberapa detik, kalau ga lu ambil ya udah resiko diambil orang.

Quote Originally Posted by sisontoloyo View Post
    Hey there!
    Actually, Cherry Blossom Seeds are set to drop onto the ground in order for players to stay alert as soon as the tree drops them.
    Our aim is not to generate AFK players but to keep most Shiltzians active when participating in the Cherry Blossom Spring Festival.
    The People's GM.

Quote Originally Posted by beargals View Post
    You're really spoiled, so if you don't want someone to take you, just keep watching the game and activate the sound effect. besides, people also can't take it right away, there's a few seconds delay, if you don't take it, it's already a risk of being taken by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpynoGM View Post
    Hey there!
    Actually, Cherry Blossom Seeds are set to drop onto the ground in order for players to stay alert as soon as the tree drops them.
    Our aim is not to generate AFK players but to keep most Shiltzians active when participating in the Cherry Blossom Spring Festival.
    yeah its alredy great with the seed fall under the player, that dude just lazy to play the game and wanted to be spoiled all the time, we don't need that kind of human to play an event in this game, its an event, you need to stay in game to get the reward, if he don't want to give an effort to this event just afk already

Turn out this event only for character with 200k fame. I only read the event from forum. I already evolved some of cherry, but I can't exchange due to not enough fame. GM can you reduce the fame requirement?

Quote Originally Posted by Fukki View Post
    Turn out this event only for character with 200k fame. I only read the event from forum. I already evolved some of cherry, but I can't exchange due to not enough fame. GM can you reduce the fame requirement?
    Quote Originally Posted by seshomaruu View Post
    Hi GM, do we need to have 200k fame to exchange the item??
    Hey there!
    Unfortunately, the 200,000 fame requirement is mandatory in order to prevent dummy accounts from participating in the event.
    The People's GM.

Hello GM and Seal B.O.D. Team,
    I think I got bug on the event my character. As you can see the I cannot see Bah Bah NPC and I cannot throw any water balloon to the tree.
    I have character on lvl 250 and 200,000 fame and still cannot participate. What is the problem? Is it related to patch?

Quote Originally Posted by jonibravo View Post
    Hello GM and Seal B.O.D. Team,
    I think I got bug on the event my character. As you can see the I cannot see Bah Bah NPC and I cannot throw any water balloon to the tree.
    I have character on lvl 250 and 200,000 fame and still cannot participate. What is the problem? Is it related to patch?
    u might need to reinstall your game, hope it soon fixed