+ Reply to Thread

Gonna say this again LAG is ridiculous,

Yes I've posted on this topic more than once, it's my hill to die on get over it. Lag, LAG, and more Lag. every bind stone the crafting studio blazing temple where it's bad enough to die to mobs in a safe zone... I don't know why you guys can't solve this issue but for the love of mike do something. This issue has persisted in the same places and the same form for far to long all while you introduce more overpowered and cash driven items. Just fix it.

Hello redneck328!

Regarding your concern:

First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and we understand how frustrating it can be to experience lag during gameplay.

We take the performance of our game very seriously, and our development team is constantly working to optimize the game for the best possible experience. However, there are several factors that can contribute to lag, such as internet connectivity, among other factors.

In the meantime, we would appreciate it if you could provide us with some additional information. Please let us know the specific areas of the map where you are experiencing lag, the time of day you typically experience lag, and your internet speed through our ticket platform:

🎫 TICKET PLATFORM 👉HERE

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; 04-17-2023 at 03:41 PM.

this was all discussed with you through facebook messenger

Yes, I've posted on this subject more than once. Get over it. It's my hill to die on. There is lag everywhere. Every bind stone, the blazing craft room, and the temple where it's horrible enough to get killed by monsters outside of a safe area... I have no idea why you two are unable to resolve this problem, but for the love of Mike, please take action. For an excessively long time, this problem has existed in the same locations and in the same form, all the while more powerful and money-driven goods have been added. Simply fix it. baseball 9

wow copy and past my **** why dont you lol

Hello there Rohanians!

Regarding your concerns about in-game performance:

We're currently working with the DevTeam in order to release an optimized Build for REV, we will be focusing our efforts on this and we plan to take measures that stabilize the FPS, especially in the following scenarios:

-> Crowded Towns (with a lot of kiosks & activities)
    -> Bindstones
    -> Boss Battles.

->As soon as we have news about this, we will make it public in our Patch Notes with all the details!

Best regards
    Vengeance Never Ends

Hello again Rohanians!

A quick update on this topic:

We share the link to the first optimized version of Rohan as well as the troubleshooting guide to reduce the incidence of lag/disconnections within the game:

➡ Game Optimization (1st version): Click here

➡ How to test your connection (Troubleshooting Guide):Click here

Note: The second version of the game optimization is coming soon! Please stay tuned for this

Best regards
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; 03-20-2024 at 06:15 PM.