+ Reply to Thread

Red face Suggestions and stuff

Hello! Got nothing else to do now except rant so I'm gonna rant! XD

1. Add onto the beginner quests so they go from 65 to 115 like aesir. Add glacial with a little PvE defense (10%) or something as a quest reward for finishing stages of this quest line.
    Need to make sure along the quest line to put stops at Cassandra and the newbie helper so they also know, and get the benefits from those NPCs. New players need help to survive closed mine mirror, which is the entry point to playing most of the game. This will help with that. Also add mirror entry points as parts of the questline to further reinforce the idea of how to get into them, the amount of players that ask me how to get inside a mirror is too dang high.

2. Add a way back to get ASES whether through time jewel boxes or other boxes, like the event boxes, just have to make the ases untradable.

3. Increase ashkeena exp so that it can compete with other alternatives, right now it's mostly used for scroll farming rather than it's originally intended purpose of being a good exp spot.

4. Add T-ashkeena stone drops to mirrors like there used to be in Rohan Blood Feud. Can even lower the rates. Most high lvls won't farm mirrors but this adds a way for lower level players to gain crone. Even if the rate is dirt poor as long as there's a chance then there's always something to hope for when you wake up and find your party still alive!

5. Lower cost to dlvl onyx weapons and armor. This one should be self explanatory. What new player can afford to pay billions of crone just to dlvl their gear to their level? Abyss is fine where it is but onyx needs to be accessible to more people.

6. Also almost forgot to include this but lower the cost of blood talisman in the Eri Npc! What, are people gonna abuse it if the cost is lower? What they gonna do Buy 12 of em!? It's an essential talisman for someone starting out and it's actually one of the few things they can farm and + without help, since they can do ashkeena for bl00d stones.

Ok rant done for now. I probably said things a lot of others have said but just wanted to add my voice to it. - Akelion
    Last edited by TrueFang; 02-18-2023 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFang View Post

1. Add onto the beginner quests so they go from 65 to 115 like aesir. Add glacial with a little PvE defense (10%) or something as a quest reward for finishing stages of this quest line.
    Need to make sure along the quest line to put stops at Cassandra and the newbie helper so they also know, and get the benefits from those NPCs. New players need help to survive closed mine mirror, which is the entry point to playing most of the game. This will help with that. Also add mirror entry points as parts of the questline to further reinforce the idea of how to get into them, the amount of players that ask me how to get inside a mirror is too dang high.

2. Add a way back to get ASES whether through time jewel boxes or other boxes, like the event boxes, just have to make the ases untradable.

3. Increase ashkeena exp so that it can compete with other alternatives, right now it's mostly used for scroll farming rather than it's originally intended purpose of being a good exp spot.

4. Add T-ashkeena stone drops to mirrors like there used to be in Rohan Blood Feud. Can even lower the rates. Most high lvls won't farm mirrors but this adds a way for lower level players to gain crone. Even if the rate is dirt poor as long as there's a chance then there's always something to hope for when you wake up and find your party still alive!

5. Lower cost to dlvl onyx weapons and armor. This one should be self explanatory. What new player can afford to pay billions of crone just to dlvl their gear to their level? Abyss is fine where it is but onyx needs to be accessible to more people.

6. Also almost forgot to include this but lower the cost of blood talisman in the Eri Npc! What, are people gonna abuse it if the cost is lower? What they gonna do Buy 12 of em!? It's an essential talisman for someone starting out and it's actually one of the few things they can farm and + without help, since they can do ashkeena for bl00d stones.

Ok rant done for now. I probably said things a lot of others have said but just wanted to add my voice to it. - Akelion

they dont give a ****.

Hello TrueFang!

Regarding your suggestions:

Thank you very much for all your suggestions, the evaluation of each one of them is being carried out and if they will be feasible we will be sharing with our DevTeam.

There are several points with which we agree and feasible,any decision made regarding this topic should be announced to all the Rohanians.

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFang View Post

Dear TrueFang, i've been trying to add everything and your suggestions are admirable.

Please to add them below my post also, let's try to co-op in order to achieve results, GM's are already willing to help we are just waiting an Evaluation from the DEV Department.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...t=42053&page=2

Regards!
    Pride, is Lost.