+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloezzz View Post
    How they got 10.000++ in 2 days? Lets said 7 days how they got 10K++ heart my pc 24 hours with double hook only get 1200+
    i feel u my friend
    after that 1st event 4th day
    i stop buying double hook >.<

Quote Originally Posted by beargals View Post
    how do you know that you are top 10 ?
    look at rank 1 its 635 Card so 2-10 around 400-634 Card
    I was talking about O Cards.

event sulap

Quote Originally Posted by Akiaapi View Post
    i feel u my friend
    after that 1st event 4th day
    i stop buying double hook >.<
    event the gm can't answer my question which mean they got confused with they own system.. i'm not jealous for the people win the event as long they do in fairly.
    not like this. gm said they checking (in the end the result is zonk ) they make the event to destroy they own game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloezzz View Post
    event the gm can't answer my question which mean they got confused with they own system.. i'm not jealous for the people win the event as long they do in fairly.
    not like this. gm said they checking (in the end the result is zonk ) they make the event to destroy they own game.

do you doubt the results of GM calculations? they even took 2 days to separate the clean and cheating players, why do you doubt it?

you ask "How they got 10.000++ in 2 days? Lets said 7 days how they got 10K++ heart my pc 24 hours with double hook only get 1200+"

before asking, you should first read the previous post, how people cheat at this event

if you still don't understand let me make it simple, they don't catch 10k adrift hearts within a day, they keep a random box that has been opened and selected a certain card but doesn't pull it into inventory, so after maintenance their cards are still there, and for the rest that are lacking , maybe they fished using many dummy accounts with full inventory which made the addrift heart fall to the ground and their main account took it./

Also don't forget about the jackpot bait too.
    24 hour with double hook and jackpot bait, also there's inventory full and drop glitch.

But eh, at one point they'll probably going to sell that weapon anyway.
    It's the power creep thing, you know. At least, they will not sell their newest weapon.
    It's probably 1 or 2 generations below the newest one. I don't know which one though, I haven't play that long yet.
    They're already sell ranael and einhorn sometimes.
    Last edited by rio533; 03-09-2023 at 04:41 PM.