+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Hi GM before do the event Please check how other player can get that 337 L(10110 heart) cards and 444 O(13320 heart) cards in just 2 days is not make any sense. instead make a event like these you can make a fair event. or u can tell me how they got 10110 or 13320 heart in 2 days , explain to me

Hi gm,

Instead of events like this, it seems that there are still many gaps for cheating ( Not only in fishing events can the use of a dummy account be abused, in the kill monster in the field event too, someone can use 1 or more dummy accounts to kill monsters and the main account to collect the drop, the more dummy accounts the quicker the materials for the event are collected )

is it possible if the Seal Lotto event is held again? but for prizes like event card prizes now?
    Seal Lotto Event link http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz7uzKlsdDN
    in the lottery event all players have the same opportunity, even though someone can only play for 8 hours a day, but can still buy lottery tickets to try his luck
    the more tickets you buy, the more chances you have of winning them when drawn.
    I think events like this are fairer for all players. even for players who have just joined
    for the ticket price, not too cheap and not too expensive, maybe in the range of 5m-10m for each raffle ticket
    if the lottery ticket price is too cheap, it is certain that the mafia will easily win it
    if it is too expensive, it will be difficult for new players to follow
    or maybe you can limit the purchase of raffle tickets for each character.
    Last edited by beargals; 03-04-2023 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beargals View Post
    Hi gm,

Instead of events like this, it seems that there are still many gaps for cheating ( Not only in fishing events can the use of a dummy account be abused, in the kill monster in the field event too, someone can use 1 or more dummy accounts to kill monsters and the main account to collect the drop, the more dummy accounts the quicker the materials for the event are collected )

is it possible if the Seal Lotto event is held again? but for prizes like event card prizes now?
    Seal Lotto Event link http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz7uzKlsdDN
    in the lottery event all players have the same opportunity, even though someone can only play for 8 hours a day, but can still buy lottery tickets to try his luck
    the more tickets you buy, the more chances you have of winning them when drawn.
    I think events like this are fairer for all players. even for players who have just joined
    for the ticket price, not too cheap and not too expensive, maybe in the range of 5m-10m for each raffle ticket
    if the lottery ticket price is too cheap, it is certain that the mafia will easily win it
    if it is too expensive, it will be difficult for new players to follow
    or maybe you can limit the purchase of raffle tickets for each character.

I can tell you how.
    It's still the same trick that already previously mentioned.
    I tested it myself, I saved few letter box, there's the box that I already opened and knew the letter in it and the other box that were not open.
    Both from the same random box, don't know if it'll be the same result if you choose from specific card though.
    After the maintenance, it was still there. Both of them.
    And those people have the guts to pull that trick right on the 1st day of 2nd round.

So yeah, it's already a lost cause. Just farm casually for the box.
    I'm not a programer, so I won't understand how difficult it is to change things on the fly and make it work without something goes horribly wrong.
    Even checking the winner of the 1st round took 2 days.
    And finally all I've gotta say is "Thanks for the hard work GM and please do better in the next event".

Quote Originally Posted by rio533 View Post
    I can tell you how.
    It's still the same trick that already previously mentioned.
    I tested it myself, I saved few letter box, there's the box that I already opened and knew the letter in it and the other box that were not open.
    Both from the same random box, don't know if it'll be the same result if you choose from specific card though.
    After the maintenance, it was still there. Both of them.
    And those people have the guts to pull that trick right on the 1st day of 2nd round.

So yeah, it's already a lost cause. Just farm casually for the box.
    I'm not a programer, so I won't understand how difficult it is to change things on the fly and make it work without something goes horribly wrong.
    Even checking the winner of the 1st round took 2 days.
    And finally all I've gotta say is "Thanks for the hard work GM and please do better in the next event".

How they got 10.000++ in 2 days? Lets said 7 days how they got 10K++ heart my pc 24 hours with double hook only get 1200+

Hmm, let's just say they got full inventory with L card, that's 192 card.
    It's been 3 days, I'll use your rate and just consider 40 card/day.
    So it's 312.
    Yeah you're right, there's still missing 100+ cards from the highest score in this round. There's still some glitch that we don't know then.
    But what if they used jackpot bait too? Maybe that's how good the jackpot bait is in this event.
    Or they using full invent and drop glitch.
    What if the dummy also using the double hook and the jackpot bait. Those score is within possibility.
    And also don't count too much on this score yet, since they'll filter it out at the maintenance.
    Doing it now is probably just bothersome.
    Last edited by rio533; 03-04-2023 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FennixGM View Post
    Greetings!

Due to multiple Reports about Players picking up adrift hearts instead of fishing them, our GM Staff is re-scheduling the 1st Round Winners announcement and Rewarding up to March 3rd in order to distinguish fair winning and participation.

Thank you all for your patience.

Love Seal
    Hello GM Fennix.
    I picked up Adrift Hearts, which spilled out of the bag of the very character I was fishing with, because the bag got full.
    I picked my own Adrift Hearts with the same character I was using for fishing.
    It was about around 10 Adrift Hearts probably, I didn't count exactly.
    I had total 325 Adrift Hearts for 1st round.
    So I should have gotten rank 2 - rank 10 rewards.

I hope you thoroughly do investigation about it.

Otherwise this event is clearly flawed, as it was not mentioned in the first place to not pick up Adrift Hearts.
    At least a player should be allowed to pick up their own Adrift Hearts with the very character they are fishing with.
    But it is yet fine if picking up your own Adrift Hearts is not counted towards the increase of specific number of obtained cards.
    You can just reduce the number of cards obtained by 1 based on the number of x30 Adrift Hearts picked up.
    But as long as it was my own Adrift Hearts that I picked up with the same character I was fishing with.
    It should not be considered as disqualification.

Edit: I actually meant 325 Card O.
    Last edited by Sealbreaker; 03-08-2023 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloezzz View Post
    Hi GM before do the event Please check how other player can get that 337 L(10110 heart) cards and 444 O(13320 heart) cards in just 2 days is not make any sense. instead make a event like these you can make a fair event. or u can tell me how they got 10110 or 13320 heart in 2 days , explain to me

he didn't use a rod, maybe fishing nets
    just give up on the event this time, because your opponent is from the country of Wakanda, there is a lot of glitter in that country awokawokawok

calm down guys, that guy is a FISHERMAN :V

Quote Originally Posted by Sealbreaker View Post
    Hello GM Fennix.
    I picked up Adrift Hearts, which spilled out of the bag of the very character I was fishing with, because the bag got full.
    I picked my own Adrift Hearts with the same character I was using for fishing.
    It was about around 10 Adrift Hearts probably, I didn't count exactly.
    I had total 325 Adrift Hearts for 1st round.
    So I should have gotten rank 2 - rank 10 rewards.

I hope you thoroughly do investigation about it.

Otherwise this event is clearly flawed, as it was not mentioned in the first place to not pick up Adrift Hearts.
    At least a player should be allowed to pick up their own Adrift Hearts with the very character they are fishing with.
    But it is yet fine if picking up your own Adrift Hearts is not counted towards the increase of specific number of obtained cards.
    You can just reduce the number of cards obtained by 1 based on the number of x30 Adrift Hearts picked up.
    But as long as it was my own Adrift Hearts that I picked up with the same character I was fishing with.
    It should not be considered as disqualification.

how do you know that you are top 10 ?
    look at rank 1 its 635 Card so 2-10 around 400-634 Card