+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisgg View Post
    5. Abusing Bugs/Glitches/Exploit

Any type of action in which it is intended to make use of a game/code error
    in a way it was not designed with the objective of gaining a personal benefit.

This also includes the abuse of creating multiple accounts with the only objective of receiving free items from certain events and/or for farming purposes (dummy accounts).

*The Game Masters have the right to remove/confiscate the items obtained by dummy accounts, as well as reverting the actions in which these items were used (refining, evolution, etc).

hehe. Good luck Exploit users

Greetings!

Due to multiple Reports about Players picking up adrift hearts instead of fishing them, our GM Staff is re-scheduling the 1st Round Winners announcement and Rewarding up to March 3rd in order to distinguish fair winning and participation.

Thank you all for your patience.

Love Seal
    GAME MASTER - Fennix
    -Seal Online Blades of Destiny Team-

Quote Originally Posted by FennixGM View Post
    Greetings!

Due to multiple Reports about Players picking up adrift hearts instead of fishing them, our GM Staff is re-scheduling the 1st Round Winners announcement and Rewarding up to March 3rd in order to distinguish fair winning and participation.

Thank you all for your patience.

Love Seal
    I have collected 7800++ pcs "adrift hearts" but I haven't exchanged anything yet, then why did it suddenly disappear from my inventory after the maintenance? how can I compete if this is the case?

Quote Originally Posted by xgplus1 View Post
    I have collected 7800++ pcs "adrift hearts" but I haven't exchanged anything yet, then why did it suddenly disappear from my inventory after the maintenance? how can I compete if this is the case?
    im sorry to tell you, but if your read the banner more carefully, they said "ALL ADRIFT HEARTS AND NOTES WILL BE DELETED AT THE END OF THE 1st ROUND"
    So... if you havent exchange all those hearts for rewards... its really a sad news for you

might want to pay more attention to the announcement first before trying to hoard to steal a start for the second round.

Man~ i feel u man~
    i got 1st experience on card capture event
    is okay

337 L cards and 444 O cards in just 2 days, amazing