+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Holyhell i don't know this method exists until now, stole the start for 6 days ? haha imagine on the first day you just get 1 card and your opponent has 190 cards on the first day. You are 6 days late for this event, don't expect to get in the top 10 in the second round.

Quote Originally Posted by langris View Post
    As far we know, this is MMORPG all player should find their way to survive, no matter what is that as long as you can do it without 3rd party program.

Just back to rule no #1 the player in the ranking with the highest amount with the specific card will win the reward,
    Bug is belong to your responsibility, we are player more smart than game master, we always find better way !!!
    Sorry I agree with your first paragraph. But disagree with your last sentence, we are not smarter than Game Master. We are really respect with Gamemaster's rules and we must creative in implementing strategies that do not violate the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordnaraa View Post
    haha, so this is how they exploit the event in the second round? last event i was really sure that i will win the event, but i lost at the last minute before the maintenance hahaha
    you're just taking advantage of a loophole that the GM isn't aware of to make a profit, that's not a strategy! i agree with oshinoo, please delete also random note box and box that already opened during maintenance, let's start this event like in round 1 everyone start from zero !!
    Sorry we didn't exploit this event, but We join this event more seriously, because we spent double Cash Item and double time to get 1 reward.

And it's not like we lost nothing. We're sacrificing the 1st round to prepare for the 2nd round. If you're not smart enough to notice it then don't put the blame on other people. It's just mean you're not creative enough to think about this strategy.

Other than strategy, It can also prevent the 1st round winner to win again in 2nd round as well
    Last edited by Sociopreneur; 02-27-2023 at 10:40 PM.

[QUOTE=Sociopreneur;388251]Sorry I agree with your first paragraph. But disagree with your last sentence, we are not smarter than Game Master. We are really respect with Gamemaster's rules and we must creative in implementing strategies that do not violate the re

Ya i mean we are smart in strategy,

Correct me if i’m wrong

Jealous ppl will see this kind of strategy as bug, but smart ppl look at this as an opportunity

you will come to learn that life is full of surprises and may not always unfold as you expect it to
    just take it easy, and enjoy your time

it's work in last event ( second round )
    can you explain this? the gap is too far, almost twice ? or even more?

man if you dont know what happen with this bloody 2nd season just be quite, stop act like you know everything !!!
    you are just lazy player who want big but did nothing !!! STFU Man

TRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by oshinoo View Post
    it's work in last event ( second round )
    can you explain this? the gap is too far, almost twice ? or even more?

So what do you mean by sharing this?
    Don't you want to accept your defeat? Come on man, accept your defeat and take this for lesson learned.

If you don't understand my words. Make it simple, They joined this event more seriously and they spent double cash items and double time to get 1 reward in round 2.
    Meanwhile, what have you done? You just grumbled all the time.
    Last edited by zhiweii; 02-28-2023 at 01:06 PM.

Okay, it's like cheating but in a legal way. Then again can it be called cheating when doing it in legal way?
    Now this is what I called drama.

First I don't think there's many people who know this.
    If there is, there'll be a lot of people using this method and just by the result of 2nd round from card captor event, we can see that there's only few people using this "strategy".
    And from this experience, there'll be a scenario where they can use another character to participate and win using the same method, or sharing this method just for their close people.
    And this person or group of people I would like to be called as mafia.
    I get it you want to be some kind of elite player or something.
    If someone find a better method and win big time than you, you'll probably do the same by reporting that dude, so you can win the prize, right?
    But isn't it kind of hypocrite?
    If you think that this kind of loophole is a fair game.
    Then by complaining and reporting, this can also be called strategy, right?
    So 2nd rank can win the prize.
    I'm going to say this right back at you "stop complaining and accept your defeat".

I don't know if it's GM intention for the jackpot bait to be used like this in this event or not. But it's clear that the intention for this event is just to compete for 14 days in 2 rounds. No bs whatsoever please. And using that kind of "strategy" is against that intention and turn it into 28 days of competition. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by rio533; 02-28-2023 at 11:37 PM.

Well, Hail Exploiter and Mafia. just gimme kitsune , cyber holy wings and DG ticket and i am happy enough
    those elite will remain elite for reason, and somehow they control market place price
    but is okay
    is all part of the game

good luck everyone, but still maybe for next event Gm need to be consider on this kind of loop / exploit, so all starter / beginner can have a fair fight.
    last but no least Have Fun

5. Abusing Bugs/Glitches/Exploit

Any type of action in which it is intended to make use of a game/code error
    in a way it was not designed with the objective of gaining a personal benefit.

This also includes the abuse of creating multiple accounts with the only objective of receiving free items from certain events and/or for farming purposes (dummy accounts).

*The Game Masters have the right to remove/confiscate the items obtained by dummy accounts, as well as reverting the actions in which these items were used (refining, evolution, etc).

hehe. Good luck Exploit users