+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thanks for ruining our strategy. It would be better if you go back to elementary school and learn reading again. You get information from your friend and just backstab him out of jealousy. Bravo.

What a friend, reporting his own friend strategy and ruining it. I feel sorry for whoever your friend is. As for whoever that "friend" is, may this become a lesson for you, don't easily trust anyone. But since we're at it, Golden Shock Bait also give way more Adrift Heart than using any item that can be farmed or bought in game. I don't think this is fair for free and low spender players. Because in game events like this supposed to be made for all players and not just the high spender.

As for the GM and all SEAL Staff, check for any possible loop hole before you make this kind of event. If you can't make an event without any loop hole that can be abused, It's better for you to not make this kind of event. Just use your usual event exchanging boxes without any ranking.

@Oshinoo, Congrats for survive the sickness of jealousy for a friend who is better prepared than you.

You should go to your mom and crying. Adults have to be able to deal with this situation.
    You have to respect each person's strategy

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuest View Post
    Thanks for ruining our strategy. It would be better if you go back to elementary school and learn reading again. You get information from your friend and just backstab him out of jealousy. Bravo.
    strategy you say? you are simply exploiting a loophole ! imagine if invent 1,2,3 were filled with L Cards from random card(opened) boxes it's 190+ Card ahead of others !! for example, we collect 30 boxes a day, meaning you have stolen start for 6 days !! that means you are 6 days faster than players who collect it normally and not cheating !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kizumi View Post
    What a friend, reporting his own friend strategy and ruining it. I feel sorry for whoever your friend is. As for whoever that "friend" is, may this become a lesson for you, don't easily trust anyone. But since we're at it, Golden Shock Bait also give way more Adrift Heart than using any item that can be farmed or bought in game. I don't think this is fair for free and low spender players. Because in game events like this supposed to be made for all players and not just the high spender.

As for the GM and all SEAL Staff, check for any possible loop hole before you make this kind of event. If you can't make an event without any loop hole that can be abused, It's better for you to not make this kind of event. Just use your usual event exchanging boxes without any ranking.
    the previous event is also likely to be exploited like this! It's better if an event like this is made for 1 round only, but double the prize! I mean the number of winners! or the choice of prizes

Quote Originally Posted by zhiweii View Post
    @Oshinoo, Congrats for survive the sickness of jealousy for a friend who is better prepared than you.

You should go to your mom and crying. Adults have to be able to deal with this situation.
    You have to respect each person's strategy
    why are you so proud to take advantage of a loophole like this? imagine how the feelings of the players who really took part in this event honestly? if you do this it means you have stolen the start for 6 days !! or you are ahead for 6 days than other players !

Quote Originally Posted by oshinoo View Post
    the previous event is also likely to be exploited like this! It's better if an event like this is made for 1 round only, but double the prize! I mean the number of winners! or the choice of prizes
    Like i said if there're any loop hole might as well don't make this kind of event. Take this event for example, you said to only made 1 round of it but double prizes, but there're still loop holes like fishing with multiple char that have full inventory which will lead to disqualification since someone already reported it but imagine if no one else found and reporting this method then the people that already found out the method will be the winner and there's also Golden Shock Bait which give way more Adrift Heart than normal bait which obviously give the spenders a huge advantage and can easily win the event. So again if there're still any loop hole might as well no need for this kind of event. Beside it's obvious that you're reporting because you're jealous that someone else find this loop hole and you're not prepared for it. I'm sure if you're the one that find your friend method, you'll just stay quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by oshinoo View Post
    why are you so proud to take advantage of a loophole like this? imagine how the feelings of the players who really took part in this event honestly? if you do this it means you have stolen the start for 6 days !! or you are ahead for 6 days than other players !
    Sorry @oshinooo we call it strategy.
    We can both read the rules but not everyone can read them carefully.
    Please be a smart people, not smart people to complaining.

We don't use cheats, but we can read the rules better than you.
    Don't worry, for those who are late to read the rules properly, you can still take part in the event and get a lucky box.

Please keep in mind, we are playing MMORPG and this game is also full of strategy to survive.
    Are you not ashamed @oshinooo? Keep complaining without strategy.
    We also dare to take the risk of sacrificing and wasting opportunities to win in the first round.
    You should also be able to do that from now, but you can only grumble all the time and doing nothing.

I also gain learned from the experience of losing to the previous event, at the same time as you don't want to learn from previous event's experience and use it as a strategy. Don't cry, don't act like a loser and stop complaining.
    Last edited by zhiweii; 02-27-2023 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Better word :)

haha, so this is how they exploit the event in the second round? last event i was really sure that i will win the event, but i lost at the last minute before the maintenance hahaha
    you're just taking advantage of a loophole that the GM isn't aware of to make a profit, that's not a strategy! i agree with oshinoo, please delete also random note box and box that already opened during maintenance, let's start this event like in round 1 everyone start from zero !!

Aren't you guys ashamed to know this a long time ago but no one reported it? looking at the message replies to oshinoo I'm sure a lot of people know about this loophole, but no one has reported it apart from him? how hypocritical are you to think about the benefits by ignoring players who really take this event seriously?

Good luck gm with this event, this so interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Lordnaraa View Post
    haha, so this is how they exploit the event in the second round? last event i was really sure that i will win the event, but i lost at the last minute before the maintenance hahaha
    you're just taking advantage of a loophole that the GM isn't aware of to make a profit, that's not a strategy! i agree with oshinoo, please delete also random note box and box that already opened during maintenance, let's start this event like in round 1 everyone start from zero !!
    might as well cancel the event and don't make such event again unless it's loop hole free

Quote Originally Posted by Lordnaraa View Post
    Aren't you guys ashamed to know this a long time ago but no one reported it? looking at the message replies to oshinoo I'm sure a lot of people know about this loophole, but no one has reported it apart from him? how hypocritical are you to think about the benefits by ignoring players who really take this event seriously?
    Aren't you the one that being hypocrite here? If you're the one that found all these loop holes, i don't think you're going to report it as well. Beside how do you know no one else reporting this loop holes? You can send ticket to GM to report such thing.

As far we know, this is MMORPG all player should find their way to survive, no matter what is that as long as you can do it without 3rd party program.

Just back to rule no #1 the player in the ranking with the highest amount with the specific card will win the reward,
    Bug is belong to your responsibility, we are player more smart than game master, we always find better way !!!