+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Why i can't see the post? Lul

[NOTICE] Level Jump Issue - FIXED

Greetings Shiltzians,

We're aware that some Shiltzians were not receiving any rewards when creating a new character for Level Jump.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences it may caused.

Please, be informed that this issue has been fixed. Kindly know that you must create a new character (different from the previous one created) in order to may receive the corresponding rewards in such new IGN for each level achieved.

If you find any issue please send a ticket!
    http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Thank you for your attention.
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    The People's GM.

any update??

notice already fix, but iam still don't get reward

Quote Originally Posted by Muca11 View Post
    any update??

notice already fix, but iam still don't get reward
    Hey There!

Kindly know that you must create another new character (different from the previous one created) in order to receive the corresponding rewards.
    The People's GM.

my ID FULL of char, and I AM BUY EXPANSION TICKET than I MUST CREATE NEW CHAR??
    my ID ALREADE OPEN 8 slot CHAR, DELET CHAR NEED 1 WEEK,
    ARE YOU KIDDING???

Quote Originally Posted by SpynoGM View Post
    Greetings Shiltzians,

We're aware that some Shiltzians were not receiving any rewards when creating a new character for Level Jump.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences it may caused.

Please, be informed that this issue has been fixed. Kindly know that you must create a new character (different from the previous one created) in order to may receive the corresponding rewards in such new IGN for each level achieved.

If you find any issue please send a ticket!
    http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Thank you for your attention.
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    GM I have my ID full 8 characters, if i need to create a different 1, then i have to wait for 1 week!! Can you please at least delete my 1 character right away? otherwise it will be upsetting to skip 1week.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplayer View Post
    GM I have my ID full 8 characters, if i need to create a different 1, then i have to wait for 1 week!! Can you please at least delete my 1 character right away? otherwise it will be upsetting to skip 1week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muca11 View Post
    my ID FULL of char, and I AM BUY EXPANSION TICKET than I MUST CREATE NEW CHAR??
    my ID ALREADE OPEN 8 slot CHAR, DELET CHAR NEED 1 WEEK,
    ARE YOU KIDDING???
    Hello there!

We deeply apologize for this kind of inconveniences.
    In order to consider this sort of issues from happening, we set the Level Jump Event to last up until March 14th, hence the time window is wide enough for all players to reach their max potential level.
    The People's GM.

And what about the Ultracat costume that we got from reward after reach it to lvl 100, is it a bug that the equipment cannot save in the bank? or we must enhance it to DG/XG first ? cuz some of my friend try to enhance it to DG but the percentage its kinda stuck at 50% even after using supporting item / catalyst

what abaout IM item already buy with last character????
    any compensation??
    and we need time to wait 1 week before play again with new character because already make 8 slot character

sure that the event duration is long enough for players to reach max level
    what about the IGN that has been used already for the characters made before the fixes? maybe for some this thing is trivial for others
    why not just distribute the reward for the new characters made after the maintenance? or at least let us reuse the IGN for those new characters somehow..