Dear Rohanian's.
As an ambassador and a player that is very dedicated and interested into the game, hoping it always grow in a better enviroment and greatest community.

Here are my suggestion's that in the nearly future will be translate in more languages.

We will go through every single important arrangment/upgrade/suggestion in order to suggest our dear DEV's and the Director himself what all of us think.

As a player of this game from the BETA my experience speaks alone, maybe there is someone even more experienced than me, I AT LEAST, have took time and effort that no one
will pay for my attempt into providing a better future for the PWI company first and 2nd of all to make the experience of the Rohanian's player smoother.

Let's begin!

Topic 1) Events.

The events must be done in a time where no other actions are occuring in the game such as TSB/PA.
The events rewards need to be changed and upgraded, as most of the players will benefit nothing for participating, the rewards are just slightly too poor, the content
has begun to be repeatetive and without any reason to participate.

How to increase this?

Well simply crone amount need to be increased to at least a significant number, let's say the usual we get at least in superior's so an average of 5 bilion.
Some ASES for the F2P would also help along some kind of 8hrs or items that cannot be abused by "Multiple accounts farmer"

2) Events on IG/FB/Discord/Official Forum.

Sharing and using personal informations for gaining benefits on such small community will lead only to issue's, my suggestion is to move those events in discord where we can
hide our personal information's.

Again even on these ones the rewards are slightly insignificant and not useful in anyhow to the progress of any players, people will just play this out of boredom
(this is not what a gaming company want from their players) To be bored.

How to increase this? Simple :

Increase the value of rewards and the awarded players.

Topic 2) F2P/Event Boxes.

To help the F2P community which makes the larger scale of the game as any other MMORPG, there are many players that just play the game for fun or etertaining.
You cannot expect that all of them can afford the immense gap given by the Merged Inventory by ingame, nor anyone expect such.. However removing the ASES from game,
has drastically reduced the fanbase players, in order to fix this my suggestion is to give this item to the Time Jewel Boxes and as the Event Boxes only rewardable,
at the level of 115 or above.

Now you will ask yourself why, let me explain you :

As you all witness the game is filled with many lowbie's sitting on every map farming Time Jewel Boxes like there is no tomorrow for self interest or crone, this blocks
the economy of the game further away.

If you provide this to be awarded only by higher level, that nowadays is very easy to achieve with just god fragments, then we will be able to prevent as players pvping for
the best farming spots the immense gap these players put to others who cannot afford to play multiple accounts for many reasons that don't need to be told.

Event Boxes and the reduction of safe enhancement's stones has lead to another decrease of Rohanian Players, to avoid that i suggest to increase once again the item % odd in there.

Make sure that this event box has also certain item that big spender will requires but that have no effort of doing so that we will provide our RPs, Crone into this.

Topic 3) Elemental Dungeon's.

You have done so many changes to this dungeon during all these years but the last hit to F2P again are the current :
Origins removal and the low % of Boxes into it, remember when game was full of players ready to play this?
With abyss and not much pvp lately, not many has been doing so, which has frozen further more the economy, no crone, no fights, no rps, because yes we big spenders move around
500 RPs.
But we will talk about this further in next topic.

Topic 4) Donators
We big donators are the one who along the F2P make the server alive, now what are the issue's in here.

Let me explain you as the biggest donator in game.

1A) If you would reduce the cost of the limited duration talismans you would end up having more players donating rather than usual 50 players.
1B) If you would also reward these donators better, they would be interested into spending further more, nowadays for most 2x rewards are not enough has some players,
me included tends to spend over 40K RPs per event (Which means every 3 days).
1C) The RoyalSword and Scratch must be stopped, gamble is not a way to increase the game popularity but to kill it.

Topic 5) Advertise, advertise please!
I suggest that as a old game this is, Steam would be interested in applying your client in there, this would allow to increase furthermore the playerbase.
I also suggest that you would make some important gaming streamers play and recommend the game if they like it, explaining why and IF is worth to play this game still
in 2023.

Topic 6) Ambassadors

As an ambassador i witness that many are just interested by the 8K RPs given.
How about we make sure that these players do it for the devotion they have to the game and not only for the 8K Rps reward?

Topic 7) Discord Community Manager

As discord is crowded with suggestion's of joining private servers, threats and suggestion on how to cheat into the game, i suggest that we select and choose some active
moderators that can delete in time and take in control the situation without it going too much into personal issues.

Topic 8) EXP Reduction

Now, only a few of us has noticed because only a few of us has access to the best spots in game, but how this was not told by any of you guys, we would like to know if there
is a reason behind it that we are unaware of?

Topic 9) PvP/PvE Events

The game requires asap PvP and PvE events that reward players of any kind, it needs to have proper PvP Events based on gears and ULVL's.
PVE Events that gives the possibility to anyone to join, Minority and Majority guilds.

Topic 10) Class Balance Patch?

We wait this for more than 10 months, yet we have no words about it.

Last but not least, i suggest to reply on the forum or on discord.

If you have further suggestion's you may send me a personal DM's at : Discord ZygomaticArch#7777

Stay angry, keep venging Rohanian's!