This one is for the person or group responsible for merging the game forums.

When you now do a "Whats New" search (a feature I and others use extensively), we get a listing of the posts since our last login or the past hour or so. This is great until you see topics like this...

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3919 ...when doing a whats new search from the Rohan portion of the board. As the results list that in "General Discussion" we assume it is ROHAN'S GEENRAL DISCUSSION.

However all of these games have a "General Discussion" forum. Are you starting to see the dilemma here guys?

I know there are not out-of-box solutions for VB to limit what's new searches within each game. However there is something you can do:

If you insist on merging multiple games in a single discussion board, be very sure there are no duplicate forum names between them. Duplicate forum names WILL CAUSE ISSUES AND UNNECESSARY FLAMING ACROSS YOUR GAMES. For this, here are some examples you can use (I will waive copyright to my idea - you may use it)

Portal: General Discussion
Rohan: General Discussion
K.O.S.: General Discussion
HellGate: General Discussion

Also if you go to the main forum page, you will see a Rohan: Blood Feud banner at the top and the first 'section being called "Rohan Portal". As Rohan is now just one of 3 games in this forum, I really think you should be removing the Rohan branding from the portal itself. K.O.S is not Rohan. HellGate is not Rohan. Only Rohan is Rohan.