+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Greetings Shiltzians,

The graphic has been updated!
    Now to answer questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Niphlym View Post
    GM does HTBS rabbit suit costume.DG from lucky rabbit box tradeable?
    Its tradeable, I apologize for not including this information in the flyer.
    I will ask our Expert Rascals to include it, it will be updated soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukimiDango View Post
    300 items for 1 box? Are you ill?!
    Please know that the rates are higher however we wish to avoid having multiple Card stacks eating your inventory while you farm the boxes.
    This is most noticeable in dungeons but overall you should be able to tell the difference.
    Please try to farm and share the details of your experience for this event.

Quote Originally Posted by rio533 View Post
    Well, here I am again, your lovely nagging player.

First of all for any player who hasn't try to exchange the card and confuse about the event.
    You'll get the lucky rabbit box along with S,E,A,L card when you exchange the card. If you don't get that box, send a ticket to them.
    So just consider collecting that S,E,A,L as a side thing while your main goal is just to collect the box.

As for this event, I only managed to get around 220-230 cards/hour and that's me doing my best to do it as fast as I could.
    It would be ideal if it could exchange the box with 150 card. Well, it can be compromise to 170 or 200 per box.
    But 300 per box seems a bit much, since there's polymorph potion in the box. That item really like a slap in the face for me.
    Then the junk in this event would be that polymorph potion and pink diamond.
    Also for anyone who hunt in candy, can you guys share how much card you can get in 1 hour there?

As for the ranking, this is just a suggestion.
    You can just announce the highest number of each letter that player own, since it's kinda a hassle to write their name.
    Beside it'll keep changing and you need to read carefully for their name.
    But there's also another problem.
    What if there are two or more player that have the same amount?
    Also is this 4 people reward from each arus and duran, or just 4 person for both arus and duran?
    Please know that the ranking is different for each server. (This will be included in the flyer too to avoid mistakes, sorry!)
    Regarding the ranking we will consider it, and if possible we will try to update it at least once per day, players tend to confuse the ranking
    for the event final results (winners).
    If two persons have the same amount while being the #1 in the rank, the person who got the items faster will win.
    Rio like i mentioned before please send a ticket as we would like to hear more from you, you can include in the title that you are "Rio" and that i asked you to send the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by rahmijago View Post
    i hope u can exchange reward rabbit box Rainbow powder for Gaius 1D and Autohunting Gx(1) to Autohunting Gx(3) thanks sir
    We will add your suggestion to our daily report !

I will try to frequent this post as much as possible to continue solving doubts and adding more feedbacks from everyone~
    Thank you!

If you find any issue please send a ticket!

http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Thank you for your attention.

Seal B.O.D. Team
    Last edited by TokageGM; 01-19-2023 at 10:07 AM.
    For Someone's Glory Not For One's Own Glory

Would you please clear up the note for the reward for S card. Does it mean classes with dual weapons would receive two weapons, one weapon for each hand? Or does it mean that these classes would not be able to participate just like beginners and first classes?

Well, here I am again, your lovely nagging player.

First of all for any player who hasn't try to exchange the card and confuse about the event.
    You'll get the lucky rabbit box along with S,E,A,L card when you exchange the card. If you don't get that box, send a ticket to them.
    So just consider collecting that S,E,A,L as a side thing while your main goal is just to collect the box.

As for this event, I only managed to get around 220-230 cards/hour and that's me doing my best to do it as fast as I could.
    It would be ideal if it could exchange the box with 150 card. Well, it can be compromise to 170 or 200 per box.
    But 300 per box seems a bit much, since there's polymorph potion in the box. That item really like a slap in the face for me.
    Then the junk in this event would be that polymorph potion and pink diamond.
    Also for anyone who hunt in candy, can you guys share how much card you can get in 1 hour there?

As for the ranking, this is just a suggestion.
    You can just announce the highest number of each letter that player own, since it's kinda a hassle to write their name.
    Beside it'll keep changing and you need to read carefully for their name.
    But there's also another problem.
    What if there are two or more player that have the same amount?
    Also is this 4 people reward from each arus and duran, or just 4 person for both arus and duran?
    Hey there!
    We'd like you to tell that the flyer has already been updated on regards to winning players per server, and a possible draw among players with the same number of cards collected.

Thank you so much for your concerns on this matter!
    The People's GM.

Yeah, I already saw it.
    Now just need the ranking to be announced for transparency, so they need to know what it takes to win the prize.
    Some people might think that they only need to auto hunt 24/7 until next maintenance, but there might be some who do manual for 15 hour and auto for 9 hour.
    By announcing the ranking, it might kill players hope to win the prize, but it's also might help some who stack their card, and aim for the card with least competitor.
    Last edited by rio533; 01-23-2023 at 03:54 AM.

Greetings Shiltzians,

Quote Originally Posted by omsafari View Post
    Would you please clear up the note for the reward for S card. Does it mean classes with dual weapons would receive two weapons, one weapon for each hand? Or does it mean that these classes would not be able to participate just like beginners and first classes?
    If the winner of the S Card rank is of a class that dual wields, it will receive both weapons. If its not clear enough please let us know which part confuses you.

Yeah, I already saw it.
    Now just need the ranking to be announced for transparency, so they need to know what it takes to win the prize.
    Some people might think that they only need to auto hunt 24/7 until next maintenance, but there might be some who do manual for 15 hour and auto for 9 hour.
    By announcing the ranking, it might kill players hope to win the prize, but it's also might help some who stack their card, and aim for the card with least competitor.
    We're working on it, it could take a couple of days but we will do our best to provide it as soon as possible.
    Once its ready we will update it once per day.

Thank you everyone!

If you find any issue please send a ticket!

http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Thank you for your attention.

Seal B.O.D. Team
    For Someone's Glory Not For One's Own Glory

the winner = cheater. haha

Hello GMs, is it possible to obtain 200 box within a week? please investigate!
    Respect ur event, respect ur player!

Oh you guys don't know that only S, E, A, L card that was deleted at the maintenance?
    Meaning those who have new year card in stacks or forgot to turn it from the previous round can turn it into S,E,A,L card and make it to the ranking.
    Also they got a lot of box too, since requirement only need half from the previous round.
    They win big time. Grrr.
    It's a gambling from those player view. But if you delete it, they can complain about it.

Also even without all that, if you observe the ranking from previous round daily, there's someone in S card who could achieve 16-20/day
    That's 32-40/day in the current round, and it's the 7th day for round 2.
    So with all of those taken into consideration, these scores are still within my calculation.
    Those people are just insane. <-you could take it as insult and compliment at the same time.
    Last edited by rio533; 02-07-2023 at 01:15 AM.

I personally understood that this event would have been a bloodbath. ppl would give up their time and effort to get their hands into wining the S card.
    I also noticed that there's a lot of people accusing someone using third party program / cheat during this event.. well probably GM team will know who doing this..
    What I see from my point of view is there are some people who are giving up their time and effort to get to win this event.. how can they win this big time while other can only get smaller amount ? think smart ppl, you can see it yourself from hunting maps.. and smart ppl like them, they look at this as an opportunity..
    I bet everyone would like to win this Heavenly / Chaotic weapon .XG because it's really hard to get one / build one..
    Wake up fellas.. if you can outwork them, then do it with your own smart way..
    Think smart before u trash talking other ppl using cheat or etc, or maybe you just give up and surrender to them when you see the numbers are way too big ?!
    Thanks GM I just share my POV in regards to this event.

if u want make event like this .make the rewards untradeable Equipment