+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Hai gm, i think some of your participant for this event is using another application to draw u can see from the colour the gradation tehe perfect line etc, i dont know if it allowed to use supporting application rather to use your own mouse but next time let me do "cheating" for your event

Quote Originally Posted by dewantara6 View Post
    Hai gm, i think some of your participant for this event is using another application to draw u can see from the colour the gradation tehe perfect line etc, i dont know if it allowed to use supporting application rather to use your own mouse but next time let me do "cheating" for your event
    As far as i can see there's no one in this current event is using "another aplication" to draw for their submissions (yes, there are sometimes participant(s) that are clearly drawing using an outside application for their submissions in the previous events).
    The rules doesn't state that you only allowed to draw using a mouse.

Most people that got the "colour gradation and perfect line" like you say are drawing using tablets / drawing tools. These tablets / drawing tools is just a tool, they're not a "Supporting Application".
    These people spend their time and utilize their skills to compete in this event, just like you. They are just using a more proper drawing tool(s).

Quote Originally Posted by RareHotDog View Post
    As far as i can see there's no one in this current event is using "another aplication" to draw for their submissions (yes, there are sometimes participant(s) that are clearly drawing using an outside application for their submissions in the previous events).
    The rules doesn't state that you only allowed to draw using a mouse.

Most people that got the "colour gradation and perfect line" like you say are drawing using tablets / drawing tools. These tablets / drawing tools is just a tool, they're not a "Supporting Application".
    These people spend their time and utilize their skills to compete in this event, just like you. They are just using a more proper drawing tool(s).

Have you tried it? If you use the link provided, you can't use pen tablet to draw, it will not work like any other drawing softwares. That's why Dewantara mentioned that some of them using other applications to draw that can detect your drawing tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by ursynow View Post
    Have you tried it? If you use the link provided, you can't use pen tablet to draw, it will not work like any other drawing softwares. That's why Dewantara mentioned that some of them using other applications to draw that can detect your drawing tablet.
    I did
    In fact; I draw using my trusty, cheap Wacom CTL-472 tablet (which I use for all my arts) for this contest.

If you say you can't use the pen tablet to draw; in a sense you can't click or stroke using your pen in the drawing area provided, it usually caused by the "Windows Ink" option of your tablet currently on (contradicting a proper drawing software which require you to actually turn this option on).
    Turning "Windows Ink" off from your tablet utility software should fixes this issue and you should be able to draw there (it works for me).

If by "working like any other drawing softwares", of course the link provided for the contest won't have the features of a proper drawing software (e.g. pressure sentivity / brush dynamics, smooth strokes).
    It's just gonna make your drawing process better and easier than using a mouse

Quote Originally Posted by RareHotDog View Post
    I did
    In fact; I draw using my trusty, cheap Wacom CTL-472 tablet (which I use for all my arts) for this contest.

If you say you can't use the pen tablet to draw; in a sense you can't click or stroke using your pen in the drawing area provided, it usually caused by the "Windows Ink" option of your tablet currently on (contradicting a proper drawing software which require you to actually turn this option on).
    Turning "Windows Ink" off from your tablet utility software should fixes this issue and you should be able to draw there (it works for me).

If by "working like any other drawing softwares", of course the link provided for the contest won't have the features of a proper drawing software (e.g. pressure sentivity / brush dynamics, smooth strokes).
    It's just gonna make your drawing process better and easier than using a mouse
    I see, thank you for the explanation. I have also tried using wacom but it didn't work, maybe I should turn of the windows ink. However, do you have any explanation why I can't use ipad n apple pencil on the drawing area?

Are you gm????

hai gm, i think some of your participant for this event is using another application to draw u can see from the colour the gradation tehe perfect line etc, i dont know if it allowed to use supporting application rather to use your own mouse but next time let me do "cheating" for your event
    are you gm?

Well im using wafom too. But the pen didns work on iphone /tablet because it was browser status. If you want to draw with pentablet you need to change app so it only can be used on browser chrome ( not apk drawing )

are you gm?
    so only a GM who can reply to your mumbo jumbo or what? are you a toddler, buddy? ugh, shame on me for wanting to respond to this adolescent child so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ursynow View Post
    I see, thank you for the explanation. I have also tried using wacom but it didn't work, maybe I should turn of the windows ink. However, do you have any explanation why I can't use ipad n apple pencil on the drawing area?
    its because the link provided is a browser based program that only detects traditional click and drag inputs (mouse APIs), it won't work in phone, tablets or devices that operate on touch APIs (even though they basically functions the same, but the input detection and progammings are different)
    that is as far as i know