+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    thank you very much Mr GM i will post it on facebook...i love you ��

Invention : Devil Fruit
    Series : One Piece
    I hope devil fruit is real so that humans have super abilities in everyday life

Character: Hawkowl
    Server: Duran

INVENTION: existen-ser!
    IGN: Houku
    SERVER: Duran

It's the neuralyzer. A device from Men in Black that can erase people's memories just by looking at the flash!

But I kinda want to tweak it a bit. I'd like to add a feature that can make them doubting their own existence (emoing in existential crisis while they forget literally everything) as well so I could use it to rude people or whenever I'm in the mood to do so. No! You’re not an exception buddy, so stop smiling!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jzQ...usp=share_link
    SERVER : Duran
    IGN : Yihuu
    This is an anti gravity boots from movie "Jupiter Ascending". I wish it can be exist for real as it will be fun to fly across the sky.
    It will be even better if they add wind shield function so we can fly at high speed without any problem against the wind resistance.

Last edited by abless1; 01-19-2023 at 02:30 AM.

hi GM, My picture doesnt want to appear.. but you can click the link to see the picture there.. am I still included as the participants?

Quote Originally Posted by abless1 View Post
    hi GM, My picture doesnt want to appear.. but you can click the link to see the picture there.. am I still included as the participants?
    Thank you for your submission. It's ok as long as we can access the link you're attaching.
    The People's GM.

IGN: Habenburg
    Server: Duran

Invention: Door to anywhere
    Movie: Doraemon

I swear everyone in this world would love this invention in real life, we can reach anywhere in no time. Sounds cool, isn't it?

https://pasteboard.co/qO0I2JtaHCyp.jpg

I see.. ok thanks GM

1. Draw & describe one invention from a certain movie or series you’d like to exist in real life.

I got inspired from Rick and Morty - PICKLE GUN
    It's can turn anyone into a PICKLE if got shoot with it. but on the other hand it's hard to changeit back to human form again.
    i found this interesting and funny at the same time.

2. What would you like to add to it?

Instead of a Pickle Gun, i expect to impact more AOE so make it into a "bomb" but carrying it might been dificult so i decide to design an "infuser bomb" and also a timer to make sure the people who got affected can transform back to human form in specific duration.

So we only need to use Pills to the infuser, and inject it to a pickle. the pickle will explode within few seconds, and if someone got in-contact with the splatter juice, they will transform into pickle for specific duration

3. How would you name it?
    i called it "Pickle Timer"

4. Upload the picture to this Forum Post attaching your IGN & Server.
    IGN: Tavenia
    Server : Duran

Inspired by Doctor Strange - Eye of Agamotto
    Power : The ability to manipulate probabilities and time

What would you like to add to it?
    I would like to add the ability to see the true character of someone deeply, gain access to their memory and manipulate it.

How would you name it?
    Necklace of Chronos

Actually i want to use this for playing seal online, so everytime my gacha didnt hit the jackpot, i will just redo the process and try again XD

IGN: Jrokrer
    Server : Duran

Last edited by Mauded; 01-21-2023 at 09:38 AM.