+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Community Event] Sci-Fi Inventions

Greetings Shiltzians!

Do you remember the last time you watched a movie where cars were flying, and trips between planets were just a normal routine?
    Of course, they are science fiction now, but no one knows if those features will become part of our future in upcoming years.

This time, we’ll not only dry out your creativity, but boost your imagination as well to the Top.

How so, GM?
    1. Draw & describe one invention from a certain movie or series you’d like to exist in real life.
    2. What would you like to add to it?
    3. How would you name it?
    4. Upload the picture to this Forum Post attaching your IGN & Server.

Rules
    1. The Event runs from January 8th - 22nd. Rewards will giveaway on 23rd.
    2. 10 Final Winners.
    3. We’ll have 3 Top Winners: The most futuristic / The funniest / The most detailed and creative.
    4. Remaining 7 players will be chosen throughout a random raffle.
    NOTE: Only original artworks will count. The ones extracted from the web will get disqualified.

Rewards
    Top 3: Movie Star Costume // 3x Auto Hunting Potion GX5 (cash) // 10x Lucky Rascal Coin
    Raffle: 2x Auto Hunting Potion GX3 (Untradeable) // 1x [Untradeable] Pet Appraiser's Mistake // 2x Rascal Rabbit Ballloon.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^
    The People's GM.

IGN : Scarecrow
    Server : Duran

Invention : Portal Gun
    Series : Rick And Morty
    I really like the Rick and Morty series

I draw manualy as good as i can with mouse on autodraw

portal gun creates a portal that can pass through space and time, we can travel anywhere

Portal gun name : Zink

IGN : Mitsuhika

Invention : What if Machine
    Series : Futurama
    I would to add the limit how we far we could look at our hypothetical life, because if there's no limit it could be dangerous
    Name it : Hypothetic Machine

ka cara post gambarnya gmn?

Quote Originally Posted by idaspung View Post
    ka cara post gambarnya gmn?
    Hey there!

Whether using your own hands to draw and uploading the pic to this post, or making use of online tools such as autodraw, both options count for participating.
    The People's GM.

[IMG]//https://www.autodraw.com/share/AVM9BA285MR8[/IMG]IGN : Vimasa

Invention : space pet helmet
    Series : Space Sweepers (Korea 2021)
    Item name : Pet life helm
    Everyone forgets that what if one day we live in outer space without bringing the pets we care about, and this time I made a special helmet for pets so that someday we can keep playing with our pets in outer space hahahaha

Last edited by idaspung; 01-12-2023 at 03:00 PM. Reason: image does not appear

hello GM why doesn't my picture appear I've included the link, confused��

Hello idaspung!
    Please, try again attaching the link of the picture. Let us know in case you still can't.
    The People's GM.

Hi GM, I've tried many times to include the share link but still my picture doesn't appear... I'm so sad because I can't participate in this event

Quote Originally Posted by idaspung View Post
    Hi GM, I've tried many times to include the share link but still my picture doesn't appear... I'm so sad because I can't participate in this event
    We're so sorry to hear that. In such case, please send us the link through Facebook Messenger or Instagram.
    We'll be waiting for it .
    The People's GM.