+ Reply to Thread

Return to full clasic rohan

Hello. There is any chance to make old version rohan with no epic weapons, maybe 110 lvl with hero skills but rest of skill will be the same like on first version of rohan? Many old players wanted to return to game but only on old classic rules... There is any chance to make that type of server????

lets be honest theyll never do it, its a lot of extra work and its not going to bring that many players despite the large amount of extra work needed and then extra server space etc.

Then would the few extra players it bring in spend enough to at minimum pay for more servers and man hours its doubtful, but they certainly wouldnt do that just for the minimum they need to make profit and Im fairly sure that would never happen.

How many players are online on this server now???. They can save some extra time and money using this server for a base... More than 70 proc. old players will tell you that old rules was the best. Twins, no epic weap only craft etc... I wad playing on old server about 3 years. On vegance i was about 3 days.... I domt like to get so many free items... some quest routes and hk. Also they can make some votes and maybe donates for new old server