+ Reply to Thread

Who broke the monthly boxes

I just opened 206 winter boxes and not 1 safe enhancement stone, literally jus trash from them what on earth has happened to them @sasore, @tokage

Why are they now just trash ashkina scrolls, crimson blood stones, holy tear drops and some crones this has to be a joke, add this to the fact that since November the higher monthly events have needed a boss kill that people even the top guilds struggle to kill youve really ****ed up the monthly events.

Cant seem to add an image to show the ****e that i got

https://ibb.co/2PKsKJS

Yep!!!! I opened over 500 of them no safe enhancements but i got enough teardrops to choke myself on probably got 350 or more this event alone bet i have a thousand on my toon at this point and a 30 slot in my event that i moved there. They really need to rethink the prizes of these events, they seldom change.

Yep past Monthly events used to be ok used to get a few Safe Enhancments from maybe 100 boxes, but these boxes are giving out next to none. How are you meant to upgrade things like prevention mask without them its impossible and no other way to get them

Hello PopeAr,raginggredneck & Garthinator!

Regarding your concerns:

*) System Event Boxes (Content):
    -> We are collecting as much feedback as possible regarding this topic in our Discord Poll (#poll-10-event-boxes).

If you have any item suggestions that you believe would benefit us all, this is your chance to submit your feedback:

Discord Server (Join): Click here

Best regards,
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; 07-04-2023 at 02:44 PM.