+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Community Event] Christmas Tales!

Greetings Shiltzians!

Finally, one of our favorite seasons in the year has arrived: Do you know what it means?
    It’s a fabulous time to bring the family and your loved ones together have a great time sharing special moments alongside each one of them.

Following this Christmas spirit, we’ll ask you to share with us your most precious memories on Christmas on previous years.

How to participate?
    Tell us a tale or story related to special moment you had on previous Christmas.
    Feel free to attach a picture when it happened.
    Maybe, you felt happier giving away a gift instead of receiving one?

Rules
    Submit your tale and stories between December 20th - 27th.
    Rewards will distribute on December 28th.
    15 Lucky Shiltzians will come out as winners through a Random Raffle.

Rewards
    x1 Blessed Ruby
    X3 Auto Hunting Potions GX5 [Untradeable] (cash)
    X1 Pet Appraiser Mistake
    x2 Old Knight's Approval

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^
    The People's GM.

My previous christmas is stay with the people i love which means is my family, we talk about what we did on that year and what we gonna do in next year, some is happend and some is not, in the christmas eve we play firework as well to make kids happy
    And on Christmas day we all go to church
    Thanks for listening my story

Ign: Kimsahuu
    Server : Duran

https://upload.cc/i1/2022/12/22/1QEDGY.jpg

This is a photo I took during my trip to China. I didn’t expect to see Christmas in China. It was an unforgettable experience.

IGN:Knoxgor
    SERVER : Duran
    Last edited by ceci1993; 12-21-2022 at 01:12 PM.

2022, finally our world be better than 2 last years. Following this Christmas spirit, Talking late into the night, hearing Joy's stories and secret dreams about college, friends, issues and life.
    I pray God's blessings and protection on all of my sweet ones as they foray back into the world.

IGN : Erwinswhang

i think my special moment when my cat got birth to litle one which i name punyuk. She hyper one hahaahahaha

IGN : Suzyluu

I don't celebrate Christmas, but when I was a kid, some of my neighbors did celebrate Christmas. On the night after they came home from church, they invited me and my neighbors to join them on Christmas Eve. The other children and I played with fireworks and ate some candy, while the adults chatted with each other. Besides playing and eating candy, I got some gifts from them. I don't have any photos of those memories, but that is one of my memories of Christmas.

IGN : Chaoshammer

One year not too long ago, I was completely alone on Christmas Day. I lived in Nashville, Tenn., thousands of miles from my family in California, and I didn’t have the money to go home. It was tough.

I grew up in a single-parent home, and my mother and I were close. I so admire her. She worked and raised my brother and me all on her own. Money was scarce and times were hard, but she never wavered. My mother is truly the strongest woman I’ve ever met, and the way she lived her life caused me to become a strong woman as well.

Maybe that’s why, even though I was tempted to feel sorry for myself that lonely Christmas Day, I determined instead to spend that time with Jesus.

The day changed me. I spent hours thinking about the meaning of Christmas, worshiping Jesus and reading the Gospels. People felt sorry for me, but they didn’t need to — it was one of my sweetest Christmases.

That day ended, but God had more presents in store for me. Every year since then — in a way that can only be described as God’s hand — my touring has brought me to California during the Christmas season. I spend a lot of time on the road singing and ministering to others, and I have little control over my travel schedule. So I know it was a gift from God that I’ve been able to spend Christmas with my family three years in a row.

I focused solely on delighting in God that one Christmas, and He brought the desires of my heart to pass. Just like He promises.

IGN : Mitsuhika

Xmas last year was great, we are having fun at small party. Sharing foods with the one we love is the best feeling ever. Xmas blessing was around the corner

IGN : Itsmedz

Last year xmas was awesome. all families finally are able to spend the time together for the whole day. Hope the same thing happen again this year.

IGN : Yihuu

Last Christmas month was very boring. i usually go out of town with my family, but this was postponed due to covid. My family and I can only celebrate Christmas at home while praying that Covid will pass quickly.

Ign: Danskie
    Server: Duran