+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Special moment is when i was holiday with spesial one

IGN : Srikayo
    Server : Duran

Just remember on the dark age when I was at the age of 4. We are really poor and can't afford the Christmas tree. I always begging to my father with pity. Since my father unable to bear his son's whining, he went out with his axe into the wood and back home at 4 pm, of course with small tree that he copped from the forest. It's not a pine tree however I am so happy and start decorated it with big smile. Thank you, dad <3

IGN: Jandaaa
    Server: Duran

The most beautiful moment when celebrating Christmas and New Year in Berlin in 2018. because it was my first visit to the city, so I was very enthusiastic.

IGN: Hollyboobs

i didn't celebrate anything on last christmas. not a really good one. i have to go to work and home late so i can't have christmas dinner with my fam. but today (Christmas eve), i have a dinner with my whole fam! bcs i have quit that awfull job and can enjoy my family time.

IGN: Boragunner

I am very happy when Christmas and New Year will come because all the families gather together from various places and then tell stories together and in online seal games it is also fun to interact with various people in every country. may all sentient beings be happy. the moment when it's time now for me to share has arrived at the current age. I hope Covid will disappear forever because I miss having a busy family gathering.
    Ign : Rantings
    Server : duran

My most precious moment from Christmas is that I could go back to my big family's home and had a big gathering with the other family members. There we had kind of a mini party where we ate together or went somewhere together as a big group. These past few years had made the gathering really hard to do, so I wish this corona virus could die down pretty soon.

IGN: Munemune

Last Christmas is a bittersweet memory for me.
    I was waiting for someone in front of a bright light.
    That woman was the one who saved my dark and painful life.
    That's why I believed that she would come that Christmas day and light up my heart.

she didn't come.
    I prepared a turkey to spend Christmas with her.
    By the next morning, the chicken had cooled and hardened.
    I wanted to spend time with her, even just for a little while.

And I grew up a little.
    I decided to stop relying on others and live on my own.

IGN:Hagiwaramaccos
    Last edited by yomogi; 12-26-2022 at 07:04 AM.

IGN : Brofat

On Christmas Day this year, the mayor of my city decorates the tree with colorful sock-shaped lights, stars ornament, and Christmas gifts. the lights will be on every night until the new year. it makes my city feel colorful with sparkling lights. this was very different because the previous year's Christmas there were no decorations like this in my city.

Last edited by Brofat; 12-26-2022 at 04:14 PM.

One night near Christmas celebrations, my mother who was busy with the celebration preparations realized that she had forgotten to take me to buy a Christmas tree. My mother immediately took me to the nearest grocery store to buy a Christmas tree.

However, when we got there, we didn't find the Christmas tree we wanted. All available Christmas trees are sold out and there are no more left. I was very disappointed and my mother felt very sad because she could not fulfill her son's wishes.

However, suddenly an old man sitting on a park bench near the grocery store offered me a small Christmas tree he had brought from his house. My mother bought the little Christmas tree and brought it home. I was very happy and surprised when I saw this little Christmas tree at home. my mother immediately put up lots of lights and ornaments on the tree.

Christmas Eve came and I was so happy when I saw this little Christmas tree brightly lit up in my house. I am also very grateful for all the gifts I receive from my family and friends. my mother also felt very grateful for the kindness of the old man who sold them the little Christmas tree. my mother also felt very grateful for the blessings that God gave to her family at the Christmas celebration.

IGN : Heztya

That night when I and my sister was waiting for the Santa clause delivering the Christmas gift for us, but there no one was coming until 1 am I saw someone sneaky into our room. Guess who? yes it was our father, lol. He dressed and pretending as Santa. In the morning my sister was surprised with the present, I just smiled and hugged her with whisper "Santa love us". however, I also pretending that it was from the Mr. Santa. hoho

Anyway, thanks Dad, that memory will be remembered forever.

IGN: Habenburg