+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Playwith Staff SpynoGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    122

    [Christmas System Event] But No Winter Came...

    The People's GM.

  2. #2
    Playwith Staff TokageGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    644
    Greetings dear Shiltzians!

    The boost are 200% EXP & Drop it, the values will be added soon to the flyer.
    Please bear in mind the following:
    World Cup event is Forum only.
    Community Event is Facebook only!



    Best regards,
    -Seal BOD Team-
    Last edited by TokageGM; 12-07-2022 at 10:59 AM.
    For Someone's Glory Not For One's Own Glory

  3. #3
    If I was working and have a lot of money, would've brought my family to Japan for winter to spend some time below snow since at least where I live don't have snow. There's my friend who came from as I was who lived in Japan, and some family member there too, so the more the merrier right ? But since that's still outside my capabilities, I'm planning to spend time with family(parents, siblings, you name it) and friends, hosting barbecue and bring gifts
    IGN: Allieres
    Fingers cross I'm reading it right this is where we post the plan for winter >. >
    Last edited by Patrona; 12-07-2022 at 07:52 AM.

  4. #4
    "It's not what's under the tree that matters, it's who's around it. Every year, I'm so grateful to have you. Have a Merry Christmas."
    IGN : Blackfix

  5. #5
    Christmas is love and in love there is joy and peace..Merry Christmas to all BOD seal players..God bless

    The plans "We as a family are planning to go to some of the local lakes to make bonfires and pray for this year...
    what makes our family event even more exciting is...every family member must bring a musical instrument which later on at the event we sing and play music together...and each of your family members is assigned to take care of food and drink her too..hehehehe that's our family..

    IGN : Seventh7 (duran)
    Last edited by flymejr; 12-07-2022 at 04:03 AM.

  6. #6
    https://postimg.cc/SYFd4vp5

    my HTBS soccer costume
    IGN : Seventh7 (duran)

    Clear pic with zoom https://postimg.cc/xcrTsQVv
    Last edited by flymejr; 12-07-2022 at 10:00 PM.

  7. #7
    Playwith Staff TokageGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrona View Post
    If I was working and have a lot of money, would've brought my family to Japan for winter to spend some time below snow since at least where I live don't have snow. There's my friend who came from as I was who lived in Japan, and some family member there too, so the more the merrier right ? But since that's still outside my capabilities, I'm planning to spend time with family(parents, siblings, you name it) and friends, hosting barbecue and bring gifts
    IGN: Allieres
    Fingers cross I'm reading it right this is where we post the plan for winter >. >
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmeryu View Post
    "It's not what's under the tree that matters, it's who's around it. Every year, I'm so grateful to have you. Have a Merry Christmas."
    IGN : Blackfix
    Quote Originally Posted by flymejr View Post
    Christmas is love and in love there is joy and peace..Merry Christmas to all BOD seal players..God bless

    The plans "We as a family are planning to go to some of the local lakes to make bonfires and pray for this year...
    what makes our family event even more exciting is...every family member must bring a musical instrument which later on at the event we sing and play music together...and each of your family members is assigned to take care of food and drink her too..hehehehe that's our family..

    IGN : Seventh7 (duran)
    Greetings dear Shiltzians!

    Please know that the Community event is for Facebook.
    Kindly share your plans for Winter on facebook in order to participate in this event.


    Best regards,
    -Seal BOD Team-
    For Someone's Glory Not For One's Own Glory

  8. #8
    @GM
    For the fastest shiltzians, the reward will be send at 21st December?
    Doesn't the event end at 20th December? And every melting glacier ice will be removed, right?
    What will happen to melting glacier ice from that reward?
    Last edited by rio533; 12-08-2022 at 12:44 AM.

  9. #9
    Fastest Shiltz soccer costume
    https://imgur.com/a/nWN0BB4
    Another detail with the status shown up
    https://imgur.com/a/8kOs4Si

    My ign is more clear on this one
    https://imgur.com/a/txOBkvV



    IGN : Catty2
    Server : Arus
    Last edited by rio533; 12-08-2022 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Image doesn't show up again, adding detail

  10. #10



    IGN : Asmodos
    Server : Arus
    Last edited by rahmijago; 12-07-2022 at 11:58 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify