+ Reply to Thread

Patch Notes 11/29/2022

Seal Online Server Maintenance

November 29th, 17:00 to 20:00 PM PST

Greetings, Shiltzians!

In this post, you will be able to find news regarding events and content. Feel free to share your thoughts and insights to help us improve the game

The following updates have been conducted during our Maintenance:

- Fishing speed and exp event is now active!

- Lucky Rascal Coin update is here! take this opportunity to acquire some brand new costumes!! To read more >>click here<<

- Bonus Golden Chest Key event has come to an end, now you will receive 1 bonus gold chest key evey 200 opened boxes.

- Rascal's Refine has come to an end and the rates have returned to normal.

- We want to remind everyone that Shiltz's Last Prophet Arrival event will end on December 6th.

More info : https://bit.ly/3hhyuiM

-We want to remind everyone that Lucky Rascal Coin is available in Item Mall, this new bait lets you acquire a Lucky Rascal Coin Box which can grant you one out of several costume-related rewards! To read more >>click here<<

- We want to remind all Shiltzians that Shiltz's Last Prophet Arrival Event quests that all stage quests can only be done once. (You can only receive each Stage quest reward once.)

- We remind our players that we have updated the restoration policies posted in the forums.

We kindly ask everyone to check our thread at the following link: >>here<<

- Next regular maintenance: December 6th.

[Fix] - Fixed an issue where the scroll bar dissappeared from Kiosk List when searching for an item.

[Fix] - Fixed an issue where a character was displayed as waiting to be deleted when when going to the character selection screen from an Instance.

[Fix] - Fixed an issue where quest details remains in your quest menu even when you drop the quest item.

[Fix] - Fixed an issue where the game crashed when you attempted to open kiosk sale after registering a normal item and attempting to register a cash item in kiosk set items.

[Fix] - Fixed an issue where you could not drop items from your 7th space in normal inventory while equipped with wings and guarder without a pet.

[Fix] - Fixed trading options for Shiltz Victorian (Lolita/Ouji).XG.

[Fix] - Fixed Lucky Rainbow becoming a different item when grade refining.

If you find any other issue please make sure to report it through the ticket platform.

- Our next maintenance will take place on December 6th.

Remember that Seal Blessing will increase your gameplay benefits

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    Last edited by TokageGM; 12-02-2022 at 07:33 AM.
    For Someone's Glory Not For One's Own Glory

new contents: rascal refine extended
    finished events: rascal refine ended

so which one is true?

Ayy, prophet event didnt finish yet and my dust is all gone tf m8?

Hello GM.We can't buy lucky Rascal Coin Bait again.Please check it, and we will continue to purchase it!!!

Unhappy

Shiltz's Last Prophet Arrival event will end on December 6th but all my mystic dust disappeared!

Please answer my ticket 398425, my 7 stack mystic dust has been disappeared GM!!

Quote Originally Posted by doctordoolitle View Post
    Shiltz's Last Prophet Arrival event will end on December 6th but all my mystic dust disappeared!

Please answer my ticket 398425, my 7 stack mystic dust has been disappeared GM!!
    same here 4 stack 300 pcs gone

Hello Shiltzians!

Please makle sure to read the announcement we made regarding Mystic Dust.
    Click here to read the announcement.

@Luke1606 The events have ended.
    @TsukimiDango , @doctordoolitle , JuraL11 read the announcement by clicking the link i have shared.
    @HHHHing Was added to Item Mall after the maintenance

Best regards,
    -Seal BOD Team-

@tokageGM why Lucky coin from 1250 RPS become 2500 RPs today? its 2x the normal price. instead discount, we got 200% price item mall RPS?

Quote Originally Posted by jackiechan99 View Post
    @tokageGM why Lucky coin from 1250 RPS become 2500 RPs today? its 2x the normal price. instead discount, we got 200% price item mall RPS?
    Hello Shiltzians!

Please know that the item had discount since its addition to the Item Mall.
    Currently it does not have any discount.

Best regards,
    -Seal BOD Team-

@TokageGM, I am so close to getting 300lv, but would not make it without a weekend exp boost event. Can you make a 300% exp boost until the end of the level jump event?