+ Reply to Thread

New race vs Old races

Hey I would have a question
    Hows that fair ?
    Old races do level up from 1lvl and go with [new] quests and beginner cassndra bonuses up to lvl ~91.
    New race Aesir joins at 70 and goes like a rocket from lvl 70 to lvl 115.
    Why as a Dhan Race, for example, I need to farm like crazy at lvl 91 and put a lot of time in order to get to end game content, when new Aesir race has everything availble from start and a quest that puts him directly on 115?
    I do would like to point that old races have too much levels to catch up and it costs too much time to even make them as a newcomer.
    This is highly unfair and ridiculous to get 115 after questine, meanwhile old races need to do quests up to 91, then farm hard even for weeks get to 115 !
    How about making quest with exp pouches that gives anough xp puches for old races from 100 to 115?
    Would be more comfortable for newcomers, considering that they still have to farm on lvl 67-ish to reach lvl 70 reward (xp pouches) and after they would need only 100lvl to get next one, with a reward of 115lvl. Even a questline with some story, just like Aesir has, would solve the problem. It could reward opaniel gear.
    Last edited by lolellelele; 11-25-2022 at 12:35 PM.

First that was hard to read, but that asside i get your point. I dont think that this was very well thought out either now there are a bunch of 115 asir toons running around and noone really knows how to play them i was looking forward to grinding one and learning how to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    First that was hard to read, but that asside i get your point. I dont think that this was very well thought out either now there are a bunch of 115 asir toons running around and noone really knows how to play them i was looking forward to grinding one and learning how to play it.
    Sorry, English is not my mother language. Hope I've edited it enough

you good my friend. i totally agree with you ive goot mine plus 5 and i have spent less than 8 hours playing it