+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Event] Level Jump - November

Last edited by TokageGM; 11-09-2022 at 12:53 PM.
    For Someone's Glory Not For One's Own Glory

Can a new char get to level 300 in 28 days????

i do it within 3 weeks ez

@GM when we XG lolita, they say cant put it into the bank.. is this intentional or bug?

Hello Devilplayer!

I will inmediately test this and update my reply based on the results.
    Update: the issue has been confirmed and reported!
    As soon as it gets fixed it will be mentioned in patch notes.

Best regards,
    -Seal BOD Team-
    Last edited by TokageGM; 11-11-2022 at 02:53 PM.

@TokageGM Amazing!! Thank you for your swift action.. as usual your the best!

Why deleting and making a character doesn't qualify? I already have my ID full of characters so you are saying I am doomed? It's not fun....

Quote Originally Posted by GhozTs View Post
    Why deleting and making a character doesn't qualify? I already have my ID full of characters so you are saying I am doomed? It's not fun....
    cmiiw, i think what it means is you only eligible to get these level jump rewards once on your ID.
    which means if your ID already have full characters and you wanted to participate, you can delete one of your existing characters and start a new one on this level jump event duration.

but once you already got the rewards on that (or any) new characters, deleting another character (or that recent newest character) won't gave you anymore rewards. obviously to prevent the exploitation.

Quote Originally Posted by GhozTs View Post
    Hello GhozTs!

The event states that "Only the first character" created during the event will be able to participate and that deleting this char and creating another will not let the "2nd character" participate in the event.
    In case its not clear its as Marinna stated, you can only participate once per account and only for the first character created during the event. (regardless of server)
    Thank you @Marinna.

@Devilplayer you're welcome I will be happy to answer as long as its possible and im available.

Best regards,
    -Seal BOD Team-
    Last edited by TokageGM; 11-14-2022 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TokageGM View Post
    Hello GhozTs!

The event states that "Only the first character" created during the event will be able to participate and that deleting this char and creating another will not let the "2nd character" participate in the event.
    In case its not clear its as Marinna stated, you can only participate once per account and only for the first character created during the event. (regardless of server)
    Thank you @Marinna.

@Devilplayer you're welcome I will be happy to answer as long as its possible and im available.

Best regards,
    -Seal BOD Team-
    Hi GM Tokage,

I believe after refining the lolita to XG you cannot refine the costume.
    I believe this is also a bug ?