+ Reply to Thread

Patch Notes 10/25/2022

Seal Online Server Maintenance

October 25th, 16:00PM to 22:00PM PDT

Greetings, Shiltzians!

In this post, you will be able to find news regarding events and content. Feel free to share your thoughts and insights to help us improve the game

Happy Spooktober Shiltzians!

The following updates have been conducted during our Maintenance:

- October Login event has started! Make sure to log in every day to receive the rewards and aim for the extra rewards! event last until november 8th! Click here for more info: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41420

-Shiltz Pet Grooming Event is back, make sure to care for and look after your lovely pets as they will now grow faster (Pets and Battle Pets)! This event will last until November 8th.
    https://bit.ly/3zkq14z

- Lucky Rascal Coin Box has been updated with different items and costumes! To read more >>click here<<

- October playtime event is over and rewards have been sent to all participant players that completed the requirements.

- Bonus Golden Chest Key event has ended, now you will receive 1 bonus key for every 200 opened golden chest.https://bit.ly/3W2hVaA

- Angel of Death's Blessing has ended! Death will no longer help shiltzians to obtain more souls when dismantling pets!

- We want to remind everyone that Rascal Reaper's Soul Hunt Event will end on November 8th.
    More info : https://bit.ly/3g1V91S

-We want to remind everyone that Lucky Rascal Coin is available in Item Mall, this new bait lets you acquire a Lucky Rascal Coin Box which can grant you one out of several costume-related rewards! To read more >>click here<<

- The Golden Chest Raffle and Chest Open Event will end on November 8th.
    More info : https://bit.ly/3VmbHll

- We want to remind all Shiltzians that Rascal Reaper's Soul Hunt Event quests that grant pieces of Devil's Servant Custom pieces and the Pet Boxes cannot be repeated. You can only receive each item once.

- We remind our players that we have updated the restoration policies posted in the forums.

We kindly ask everyone to check our thread at the following link: >>here<<

- Next regular maintenance: November 8th

[Changes] - All non-cash Shiltz mercenary costumes (normal, G, DG and XG/ Damage, Magic, Combo) can now be refined and g refined.

[Changes] - All non-cash Leon Shrimp costumes (normal, G, DG and XG/ Damage, Magic, Combo) can now be refined and g refined.

[Changes] - All non-cash Greece costumes (normal, G, DG and XG/ Damage, Magic, Combo) can now be refined and g refined.

[Changes] - Non-cash Deluxe Fancy Suit costumes [(Superior](Combo) (Damage) (Magic) .G, DG, .XG) can now be traded, sold to npc, stored in bank and guild bank.

[Fixed] - Issue where Craftsman's Appraisal skill could not appraise items that had a 0 cost when they had 0 cegels.

[Fixed] - Issue where the game would crash when changed character and used a seller kiosk with character #2 after using buyer kiosk while having premium kiosk buff in character 1# (same account).

[Fixed] - Issue where equipping

[Quality of Life (QoL)] Improvements for our dear Shiltzians:
    - You can now take items from your bank/cash bank and choose the amount moved.
    In case of moving items from Cash Bank to inventory, you will receive a confirmation message once you select the amount of items.

- Our next maintenance will take place on November 8th

Remember that Seal Blessing will increase your gameplay benefits

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    Last edited by TokageGM; 10-25-2022 at 09:01 PM.
    For Someone's Glory Not For One's Own Glory

Hello GM, we can't buy Lucky Rascal Coin in the Item Mall, and do you have the pictures for new items? My friends and I are all waiting to add RPS!!!

In case of moving items from Cash Bank to inventory, you will receive a confirmation message once you select the amount of items.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz7inlKgOUT
    www.playrohan.com

--> this update is pretty cool, I hope next time there will be update about managing cash items, like it can be stacked in item inventory cause now we already have feature to manage the number of cash items we can pull from cash bank

[Changes] - All non-cash Deluxe Fancy Suit costumes (normal, G, DG and XG/ Damage, Magic, Combo) can now be traded, sold to npc, stored in bank and guild bank.

Dear GM ,
    Deluxe Fancy Suit is still not tradeable nor can it be stored in bank

i i just want to inform you, if someone ask for changing drop rate GX costume from rascal coin bait, just ignore it, probably he is a seller GX from black market that don't want GX costume drop in price's !! we really happy with this update because for long time GX costume very expensive we have to buy for 8Billion cegel's for 1 set GX ! and also if we dont have a cegel's the seller directing us to buy in blackmarket with real money !!

I thought there would be a lot of tickets, to ask you to change the GX costume drop rate from fishing from several people, most likely they are sellers on the black market or people who have bought on the black market and don't want to lose !!

i hope you understand this situation

Quote Originally Posted by HHHHing View Post
    Hello GM, we can't buy Lucky Rascal Coin in the Item Mall, and do you have the pictures for new items? My friends and I are all waiting to add RPS!!!
    Greetings HHHHings!

Could you please double-check again, we made sure the item is rightly placed in the Item Mall

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz7inlKgOUT
    www.playrohan.com

--> this update is pretty cool, I hope next time there will be update about managing cash items, like it can be stacked in item inventory cause now we already have feature to manage the number of cash items we can pull from cash bank
    Greetings Luke 1606!

We are glad you like this new feature. Regarding your suggestion, it is being added as feedback in order to consider it in coming updates

how long is rascal coin bait event? not date there..

where can i get manual updates ?

Hi GM please update the game installer with the latest version many returning players have difficulty updating to the latest client version, the possibility of ISP connections in Indonesia doing throtling to the seal patch server, especially for those using Indihome Fiber, the installer version on the website is version 440, while the latest client is version 502, it takes 12 hours to update from version 440 to version 502 if we use Indihome Fiber, we can outsmart it by using a VPN to speed up the update, but some of us can't do that for some reason.