+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

[Community Event] Shiltzian dreamer

Greetings Shiltzians,

Did you know that the 25 of September was World Dream Day?
    Let us tell you that it wasn’t a day for sleeping 24/7 *giggles*
    In fact, it was a day to reflect on our lives.
    Are we really doing what we wished for when we were kids?
    Our goals had changed with time?

Perhaps we are on the right track and we are happy but could make it better with a little bit more effort.

So, as you know we like our community shares their experiences.
    You will only have to answer the following questions to participate:

What did I dream of becoming as an adult?
    Did I achieve that goal?
    Is that not my dream anymore? Then what is?

Since there are no better dreams than others we will make a raffle this time to get 10 lucky shiltzians that will get the following rewards:

X1 Water Drop Diamond Normal (2M)
    X2 Rascal Rabbit Balloons
    X2 Auto Hunting Potion GX5 (Untradeable)
    X2 Premium Kiosk_7 days

*Duration: From the 30 of September until the 4th of October.
    *Rewards will be sent on the 5th
    * Be aware that we are allowed to disqualify entries that we deem not eligible for rewards for being incomplete, incorrect, or unrelated to the event.

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team ^^

Dream to be p*rnstar
    till now no reach the dream yet
    Its still my dream, and never give up on my dream

Ign: Dogelon
    Server Duran

As a child I wanted to be rich when I grew up so that I could own my own house and my own car. Well, I’ve got both of those things so, by my own definition, I am rich. And, yes, I have achieved what I wanted.

But I was also a keen reader and I thought it would be great to be a writer. I never achieved that professionally but have managed to get quite a lot of stuff published in magazines and eventually wrote a novel. So that’s another dream fulfilled.

There’s one more dream that was pretty juvenile and not really realistic and although I haven’t yet achieved it, I’m well on the way. I wanted to live to be 100. I’ll need a lot of luck with that one—20% of the journey still lies ahead of me.

IGN : Siuhong
    server : Duran
    Last edited by dickykuo1; 09-30-2022 at 03:57 PM.

To be honest my dream was becoming a doctor or a pilot (like any other child when we were kid)
    Nope because you really have to commited studying and I couldn’t do that
    It’s not my dream anymore, when I was at collage I changed my dream to becoming an accountant and now that’s my current job luckly

IGN: Shichirou
    Server: Duran

1. When I was little, I dreamed of becoming a doctor
    2. No
    3. Now it is no longer a dream of mine, because I have no intention of studying the science. It was just part of my dream when I was little.
    Ign: Sipipibakpao

1. i dreamed to be a game developer, because back then i fall in love to mmorpgs until now
    2. Not a any change, went to IS degree but hopeless how to know IT product development was a roller coaster stuff
    3. Continuing my degree and try to ran away from coding and related stuff. But fate say no to it, now still in touch with coding as a programmer and consultant for ERP product. At least im happy can play this game tho

IGN : Exxar
    Server : Duran

1. As anyone knows, when we're on child, our dreamed is becoming a Doctor, and i happens to me also
    2. Nope
    3. Its not my dream anymore, because becoming a Doctor, we should take a class / university around 6-8 years, and still do many things to become a listed Doctor. My dream is related to Finance, accounting or something around that, as its my passion for now.

IGN: Skyternal

My dream is a to be traveller around the galaxy like guardians of the galaxy XD .
    No I Dont achieve my dream
    Is to possible to realized may dream bcause no one spaceship that i use to XD
    May Dream Never changed maybe another life i got some chance to got my dream

IGN : Sempakpacarku
    Server : DURAN

What did I dream of becoming as an adult? i really like with electrical thing since young age, and till now, and now i still on training to become a profesionall electrican
    Did I achieve that goal? i hope soon, still on training
    Is that not my dream anymore? Then what is? i hope its not, since i will become a electrican soon ^^

IGN: Helplesss

1. Since I was young, I want to be a sailor to travel around the world to experience many other things
    2. No, I don't achieve it
    3. I never had a chance to become one because it's not easy to become a sailor. Then I became a tour guide as I can experience something similar.

IGN : Feta
    Server : Duran