+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

IGN Kingvenna
    Server Duran
    I'm 32 years old now, ever since I was a little kid, I've always dreamed of having my lovely happy family. But with the current economic conditions, I think it's still a dream. Childhood trauma because I often saw my parents fighting over trivial things made me even more afraid to start a family.
    I always pray that the world will get better, but it seems like things are getting worse. Corruption, war and conflicts are becoming daily issues.
    I hope people will soon realize and put their ego aside. I will always pray for the world to be better for future generations
    Last edited by screamblood; 10-02-2022 at 06:13 PM. Reason: image didnt show up

What did I dream of becoming as an adult?
    - Becoming a firefighter
    Did I achieve that goal?
    - Nope, but I work in healtchare industry right now, and I think that's almost similiar
    Is that not my dream anymore? Then what is?
    - My wish now is to be able to help people as many as possible

IGN: Javazero
    Server: Duran

I used to dream of becoming an astronaut. My interest in things about outer space such as planets and stars made me dream of becoming an astronaut

I think not all dreams can come true
    But I always hope that one day I can fly into the space and can feel of walking into low gravity

To infinity and beyond~
    IGN : Rainmagie
    Server : Duran

1. I dream to be a successful person
    2. Still not
    3. Yes, that dream will continue to be my dream
    Ign: Happygolucky

As a child, I dreamed of becoming a writer because my hobby was reading books. However the path of life that I lived led me to become a pharmacist today.

I still hope to be able to write someday. It must be very nice to share stories about the journey of life that I have been through.

Im Wishing everyone all the best along each step of your journey. Go after your dreams!

Ign Thumbelina
    Arus server

1. I dream to be a policeman or a soldier
    2. No, I don't achieve it
    3. No
    Ign: Tipanmie

My dream was to become a Car Racer. I love everything about car and stuff
    I am working as a driver now and Im be thankful because I still able to work with car and stuff
    Thinking about realizing my dream, I guess I would do it only as a hobby since it costs a lot of money to participate in a race

Ign: Drunksemar

1. I've always dreamed of becoming a computer engineer. I've been very interested in technology since I was a child and I want to learn more and more

2. A big no, I'm working at a bookstore now. However, I also started my side business by selling some computer parts because my knowledge of technology is quite sufficient

3. I think it's okay for some people to stop dreaming for realistic reasons. The most important thing is to live it happily and keep on fighting

IGN : Alfaninov
    Server : Arus

IGN: Mulehomah
    Server Duran

1. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher because my dad was a teacher
    2. Too bad, Im not become a teacher
    3. I dont think so, but I think everyone is a teacher for themself

My childhood was full of joy with playing badminton most of time. My father was badminton's coach and I really dreamed to be athlete someday. But as times goes by, somehow I ended up being an enterpreneur. I still love playing badminton sometimes and I really enjoying it.

IGN : Rawahah
    Server : Duran