+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    1. Don't waste water unnecessarily while bathing, washing clothes, washing dishes, etc

2. It is not uncommon for us to have a collection of half-used water bottles in our cars and homes. You can gather those bottles and use that collection for multiple purposes since the bottled water is clean

3. Recycling our water can offer substantial benefits to our society including:*Reduction of nutrient and contaminant loads into oceans and rivers.

IGN : Teloungu
    Server : Arus

IGN : Ashlen
    Server : Duran

I'd like using rainwater to wash my car and motorcycle, and reuse water from washing veggies for watering my plants and flowers. And recently I am using any thick-plastic to make a flowers.
    I am really enjoy when recycling items to make decorations, just like using plastic cups to make a candy holder or using useless paper and plastic warp to make a flowers. And for recycling water, I am using big bucket to collect rainwater for washing my car, motorcycle, and clean my terrace house.
    We can do this simple things to save water:
    - Turn off the water while brushing teeth and using a mug of water.
    - Do not run water when washing fruits and vegetables.
    - Do not take a bath too long! Just cry inside a blankets and don't cry when taking a shower��✌️

1. The best way to avoid waste is to not create it the first place, and the kitchen is great place to put that idea into action. Make a list when you go shopping to avoid buying more than what you need.
    2. Water used to clean hands when preparing food in the kitchen can be reused instead of thrown away. Even though this water may be dirty it can be used to water plants, herbs or shrubs. The water can also be used to clean the floors, toilets or even bathrooms. It can also be placed in the flushing bowls and used later on instead of taking up clean water.
    Water recycling has proven to be effective and successful in creating a new and reliable water supply without compromising public health.

IGN : Kingvenna
    Server : Duran

1.My favorite way is collect plastic bottle
    2. I like to collect plastic bottles and sell it to recycling shop. Not only earning money, it can also help to reduce waste in the environment.
    3. By collecting plastic bottle , it helps to reduce plastic waste that ended in the sea. It keeps the water clean and prevent sea animal to accidentally consume it

IGN: Godevil
    server: duran

1. The method I often use is to precipitate rainwater, and stop using plastic bags when shopping
    2. experience. because my climate is tropical in my school dormitory, a kind of pond was made to collect rainwater. we will not be short of water all year round. Even though it's green, it can be used for bathing and laundry
    https://imgur.com/a/Ui6dqYK
    and for drinking, a reservoir is provided to precipitate the water, in a barrel made of clay, called "genuk". so that hazardous substances are lost
    laptop keyboard keys

3. Hopefully more and more people are aware of the importance of environmental cleanliness, rather the rain water flowing in the river can still be used to daily needs.

ign : Maizenin
    server : duran

1. I cant recycle water coz of my environtment but i loved to waste the water to watering my own garden XD
    2. It was hard to plant my garden. Im plant it on 3rd floor and you know it no rain. Only sun who always burn. I need to watering it 3 times a days just to maintain it.
    3. My proposal was to making a good drainaise. I hope it not only on park but in the housing area. If all works out we can regulate air humidity.
    if the air is humid my trees will also grow and we can avoid the flood that always haunts us.

remembering that everything we do will have an impact on the survival of the earth

Sorry my bad at english
    IgN : Thewas

1. Using used papers that still have blanks to doodle on
    2. My experience in using used paper is that when I take a math exam, I think it's a cheat, even though it's just used paper.
    3. Take care of water because water is the source of life
    Ign: Lunacheff
    Server: Duran

Greetings Shiltzians!

We are glad to know that you really take care of the environment, after all this is our planet <3
    Since you have so good initiatives we get 7 winners!

C***y
    Sa***n
    J**mew*e*
    Smile***
    Ja****r*
    Th**b**in*
    Pu*ca*

Rewards had been sent!
    Thank you all for your participation!
    Seal BOD Team^^