+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

[Community Event] World Water Monitoring Day

Greetings my dear Shiltzians!

As you might have noticed we love to celebrate international days some are fun and some are to wake up a bit of awareness!
    That is why this time we are going to self-reflect too.
    On the 18th of September, we celebrate World Water Monitoring Day and we would like to know what kind of ways you take care of the environment.

So how do we participate in this event?

1) Tell me what is your favorite way to recycle.
    2) Share one experience you really enjoy recycling. (you can add photos)
    3) Make a proposal to take care of the water.

We will make a raffle with the answers to get 5 smart winners.

Rewards:

3x Old Knight's Approval
    ⭐ 1x Furious Water Gun Box- 15 Days
    ⭐ 5x Game Master's Piya-gra
    ⭐ 1x Vacation Sniper Water Gun
    ⭐ 1x Dragon's Water Goggles.XG

Good luck to all!

*Duration: From the 16 of September until the 20th.
    *Rewards will be sent on the 21st
    * Be aware that we are allowed to disqualify entries that we deem not eligible for rewards for being incomplete, incorrect, or unrelated to the event.

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team ^^

1. My favorite way to recycle water is accommodate rain to washing my motorbike.

2. I always wash my motorbike when its rain, because it save a lot of water. Rain helping me wet the motorbike before i washing it. we must make the best use of God's gift, one of which is rain.

3. If we can use rain to reduce daily use of water especially washing our vehicle we can save a lot of water for more important needs.

Because washing a vehicle requires and wastes a lot of clean water, it's better if we use rainwater for that. So we can save a lot of clean water for better things and also share it with people who need it.

IGN: Pupcat
    Server: Duran

1. i like to sort all of my waste in to the right bin
    2. im happy to sort any of plastix bottle for brought to district office, there's program called "bank sampah" meaning if your brought your waste u get money from the district office.

3. i think the water must have right place to process, like water absorption hole for the backup utilization, and avoid your place frome the flood

IGN : Xeonica
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by venderoki; 09-16-2022 at 07:45 PM. Reason: forget to included my IGN and server

1. I like using water again ( reuse water ) can also be a way to save water it's my favorite recycle way.

2. I always water my plants with reuse water every day.

3. Of course, what is used is not dirty water, but water used to wash fruits and vegetables, or water used to soak rice.

Water used for washing fruits and vegetables as well as water used for washing rice is very beneficial for plants, it will also reduce daily water use.

IGN: Matchaocha

1. My favorite way it to reuse used water
    2. I reuse water from washing hand to flush toilet
    3. Install sink to toilet system
    It is one that has an adjustable sink toilet top attached to the toilet’s refill cycle. The system works by filtering sink drainage after which it stores it in a reservoir, which is used to flush the toilet
    IGN: : Camry
    Last edited by jiimmy; 09-16-2022 at 08:26 PM.

1. My favorite way to recycle water is collecting rainwater.
    2. I collected rainwater and used it to water plants
    3. The installation of gutters for collecting rainwater . After collection, the water can be used in the garden to water plants, for laundry and many other purposes as rainwater is considered clean and safe
    IGN; Se1nz
    server: duran

1. Collecting unintentionally wasted water.
    2. I collect shower water and use it to water the garden
    3. before turning on a shower, place an empty bucket below to collect the water that drips down. The amount of wastewater collected can be used to water your garden
    IGN: Templarkeren

1. My favorite way to recycle is making compost soil

2. By collecting organic materials like leaf mold, grass clippings, and food waste that i found around to become compost soil.

3. Install water-saving shower heads or flow restrictors.

IGN : Sakjun
    server : duran

Last edited by dickykuo1; 09-17-2022 at 01:27 AM.

1. First of all, i sort the rubbish into groups, like glass packaging, plastic packaging,metal waste, cardboard and paper waste. Some of them like paper can be use again, for metal waste i bring scrap metal to local scrap yards for cash payments to avoid clogging up landfills, and for glass/plastic packaing waste, sometimes i using them for anykind of things that can be useful in my home like Glass Spray Bottle, etc.
    2. In my family, sometimes we make fun-cycling with the plastic/glass waste, like creating a recycle pot, decorating the jar with any kind of colourful paper (paper waste, i get from printing mistakes), and we make creative flower pot, and of course we watch the tutorial from youtube
    3. Saving water saves LIVES! Since water is essential for life itself, we need to conserve it for the future generation. Nowadays, we use and misused water more than we need. Everyone must know that it is our primary duty to learn its importance and how easy it would be to take action now before it’s too late

IGN : Darkglory

1) My favorite way to recycle is using the plastic waste to create something useful for me and for the better environment and my least favorite way to recycle is sorting the trash in the public trashcan because i saw them merge all the different type of waste as one so its making it harder to recycle the waste..

2) Back then my school gives out an assignment to create something from the trash so my and my family create a toy using cardboards from milk packaging for the body and using bottle cap as the wheels.. (i would like to put picture here but, currently i am not in my hometown)

3) Take your contribution to the world started by using the water wisely! did you know? water inefficiency has been a problem since century because the abusive use of water by many industries and household? so lets start take action from now for the better future!

IGN : Kyurazzen