+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    1. I have a water storage jar that serves in case of an emergency, the water in the jar is usually obtained from rainwater or wells.

2. Sometimes i enjoy recycle a cup from delivery food, its can usefull to storage wetfood in freezer.

3. Water is a vital resource, so we must use it wisely.

IGN: Lyborick
    Server: Duran

1. I basically use undrinked water to plants, so the water is not waster for nothing. some people just throw up the water or even the bottle to park etc.

2. collected rainwater and use it for my plants or for clean the house floor

3. Save water by using the water wisely, even its a rainwater if we think wisely water from everywhere is very usefull for human daily.

IGN: Lazarks

1. I use rainwater to fill the water in my fish pond.
    2. I have a fish pond in the backyard, when it's time to clean the pond I usually see today's weather forecast and use rainwater to fill the cleaned fish pond.
    3. Every human should have the idea of taking care the environment, of nature, of water. So using to much or wasting water should have some kind of feeling or sense of consern. Some sort of responsibility and with that, a sense of discipline.

IGN: Sweetya

1) I like to reuse the water and use rainwater to wash my vehicle

2) I like to collect some plastic bottle from the street then you can change it for some money

3) Use sink to toilet system, take advantage of rainwater and any other thing that you can to take care of the water for the better future

IGN: Shichirou

1. Using used plastic bottles to make a piggy bank
    2. I can make a piggy bank only from used plastic bottles so I can save money and save more
    3. Use enough water
    Ign: Sambalmerah

1. Using a collection of ice cream sticks to serve as a stationery
    2. I can make my own pencil case according to the shape I want
    3. Do not use excessive chemicals
    Ign: Mrharu
    Sever: Duran

1. Use rainwater to clean the vehicle
    2. One day I intended to wash my vehicle and suddenly it rained so I didn't have to be tired to go out to wash my vehicle.
    3. Don't use too much water
    Ign: Happygolucky

1. Use rainwater to fill fish ponds
    2. Can save energy and water to replace the water in my fish pond
    3. Don't litter, especially chemical-based waste
    Ign: Tipanmie

1. I think the best way to save water is to use water as efficiently as possible, that way we don't waste it

2. At home, our family provides several buckets to collect rainwater, so that later we can use rainwater for daily needs such as washing and cleaning the house. Usually we filter the rainwater first to keep it clean and free from dirt

3. Using water wisely should be mandatory for every individual, considering that several parts of the world are currently experiencing water drought and also lack of clean water. Let's take care of our earth together for a better future.

IGN : Javazero
    Server : Duran

IGN Thumbelina
    Arus Server

1. My way of recycling is to reuse items that can still be used like plastic bags and of course water
    2. What I do to make good use of water is to combine hydroponic plants with a fish pond. Water used to irrigate plants will fall into the pool so it is not wasted

3. The lack of human concern for the environment makes our earth more and more deteriorating. Every family should be given a lesson about the importance of maintaining the environment for a better life