+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    1. i like to reuse any water so its help to save water daily use.
    2. i use rainwater to wash the floor or anything in house.
    3. Saving water saves lives, since water is essential for life itself we need to conserve it for future generation.

IGN: Kosakoy
    Server: Duran

1) I used to collected rainwater and use it to wash my car or do water plant.

2) collecting plastic or box from food delivery, i can use it for plant any seed before plant it to ground.

3) Take your contribution to whe world by using water wisely!

IGN: Elfsy

1) using unintentionally wasted water for garden or fish pound.

2) i love to make a pot for water plant, its just need a jar, plant, water and a small fish to make mini ecosystem.

3) Save water today, secure your tomorrow.

IGN: Langrim

1. I use water efficiently, like use kitchen water to wash a plate or glass eficiently so every drip water is usefull.

2. I take a shorter showers, and place a bucket below the shower to collect water and use it for water plant.

3. A drop of water is all that a thirsty man needs.

IGN: Yostake

1) my favourite way to recycle is collecting box and plastic to create something usefull like a water collector from plastic.

2) use the rainwater to wash my motorcycle, but make sure it clean and dry enough so there no rust later.

3) Life without water is impossible. Save water. Save life.

IGN: Humility

1) I think best way to save water is use water efficiently as possible, so we don't waste it.

2) I like to collect some plastic bottle from the street then you can change it for some money in "Trash Bank"

3) Water – Not a luxury but a necessity.

IGN: Artrady

1. My favorite way to recycle is glass bottle to create something like flower vase, decoration of aqua scape and etc.

2. I really like it when I collect used beer bottles like vodka and rearrange them in my aquarium, it's a lot of fun decorating the aquarium with vodka bottles, it makes it look cooler

3. Start by not throwing trash anywhere let alone into the river because it will pollute it. and if we have free time it would be better if we join an organization that is engaged in the environment and participate in river cleaning activities like what I am doing now.

IGN : Myemo
    Server : Duran

1. Collect rainwater so that it can be reused
    2. I have used the rainwater that I have collected to clean the floor in my house
    3. Don't waste water and don't throw trash into drains
    Ign: Pikokopi

1. My favorite way to recycle is to use used plastic bottles and make flower pots
    2. An experience that I really enjoyed when I saw many beautiful flower pots even though they were only made of plastic bottles
    3. Water is very important in life, so don't waste water
    Ign: Gaskann

1. I usually save used boxes to be used as other more useful things
    2. One of my experiences in recycling cardboard is making snack storage boxes made of used cardboard
    3. Plant more plants or trees
    Ign: Saltyz