+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    1.I like to recycle small things, such as delivery boxes and plastic bottles, for reuse.
    2.I remember I got a metal box of cookies from the local supermarket. The box was made with good quality and was sealed very well. So, I reused it as a container for other foods such as peanuts.
    3.Vigorously popularize water-saving domestic water appliances.

IGN : Alldango
    Server : Duran

1. My favorite way it to reuse used water
    2. I reuse water from washing hand to flush toilet
    3. Install sink to toilet system
    It is one that has an adjustable sink toilet top attached to the toilet’s refill cycle. The system works by filtering sink drainage after which it stores it in a reservoir, which is used to flush the toilet
    IGN: : Hexham
    Server: Duran

Read

HI!
    OKAY something different. its about bottle recycling
    okay so in Canada, we have this place called Return It. It is a recycling shop made easy for the public to use, and in return, they will give us money for each bottle recycled.

We have to sort all the plastic bottles/glass bottles/Cartons all in separate container and bring it to the recycling shop.
    Many many many years ago... T.T i organized a highschool field trip for a group of friends. But we did not have the budget for the trip, so we did this "Bottle Drive" fund raising event to raise fund for the trip which includes Bus Rentle/Driver Fee/Fair Admission etc.
    During this Bottle Drive event, we had to gather everyone who was going, and sent them out to knocking door to door, asking for their "garbage" empty bottles, so we can use them to recycle and get money back.

To many, bottles, containers were basically trash and garbage. But to us, it was gold. by the end of the bottle drive, we added all the money we have made, and was able to raise enough fund to cover the whole trip, and dinner for everyone in the group. it sure was worth it.

i know this doesn't directly have an impact on water. But it sure have a huge indirect impact to our fresh water usage, and environment. It decrease the amount of pollution in the air and water sources. Many landfill facilities will incinerate plastic bottles to save waste, which can emit toxic pollutants or irritants into the air. SOOOoo thats why ive decided to share bottle recycling instead! hey , its all part of recycling system as well!

IGN: Smilewme
    Server: Arus

1) collecting and recycle empty botol mineral water after use several times, for make small garden, plant vegetables, fruit
    2) make table from used hollow steel and ceramic, i plant chilli, tomatoes, garlic, ginger using plastic bag and organic compost from waste food,
    3) make water treatment plant, for watering your garden,

IGN : Basicly

IGN : Brofat

1) Tell me what is your favorite way to recycle.
    = My favorite thing in doing recycling is to collect back the plastic bags that I get from shopping at the market, at the store, or wherever I am. I love collecting them because they are definitely beneficial for the environment and I will also use them to store my things if I need them.

2) Share one experience you really enjoyed in recycling. (you can add photo)
    = I like to collect a lot of plastic bags. I like to stack them in 1 large bag so it's easy to find them if I need them. I often use the plastic bags that I recycle to take out trash, store snacks, wrap shoes, and so on.

3) Make a proposal to protect water.
    = I think it's very important to keep the water clean. Water is very useful for life and the surrounding environment. with clean water conditions, many lives will be saved. For this reason, it is necessary to supervise and maintain water to keep it clean, by not throwing garbage and waste in rivers, creating rainwater catchment areas so that water can be stored properly in the ground, and not wasteful in using water at home, at the office, in public places, or anywhere else.

1. My favourite way to recycle is sorting items like bottle, bottle cap, etc to be using for creativity DIY (Do It Yourself).
    2. When in school before Christmas, there's some school contest to build something using recycle items, me and my teams build 2 Christmas tree, first using bottle cap and the second using body bottle, and we win the contest and got the prize.
    3. Put bucket under the shower, and the water can be used for water the plants.

https://postimg.cc/DSqwq4Zd

IGN : Naughtymiss
    Last edited by Darwin2406; 09-19-2022 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Add photos

1. My favorite way to recycle is plastic bottle. It can be use for flowerpot.
    2. My family using plastic bottle to plant chili, tomato, lime and etc., so its gonna saving money compared with buying at market.
    3. There are many ways to save water. One of them we can use rainwater. But, i have one habit to watering my plants using waterbeads. I using it because it can absorb water and it can reuse many times. Saving water saving money!!!

IGN: Holeho
    Server: Duran

My favorite way to recycle is using the plastic waste to create something useful for me and for the better environment and my least favorite way to recycle is sorting the trash in the public trashcan because i saw them merge all the different type of waste as one so its making it harder to recycle the waste..

2) Back then my school gives out an assignment to create something from the trash so my and my family create a toy using cardboards from milk packaging for the body and using bottle cap as the wheels.. (i would like to put picture here but, currently i am not in my hometown)

3) Take your contribution to the world started by using the water wisely! did you know? water inefficiency has been a problem since century because the abusive use of water by many industries and household? so lets start take action from now for the better future!

IGN : Ndoro

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team ^^

1. My favorite way to recycle water is collecting rainwater.
    2. I collected rainwater and used it to water plants
    3. The installation of gutters for collecting rainwater . After collection, the water can be used in the garden to water plants, for laundry and many other purposes as rainwater is considered clean and safe

IGN : Bangpascol

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team ^^

1.After drinking, I often recycle the bottles and take them to the recycling bin.

2.The bottles in the photo are the bottles I collected in the past 2 days

3.Every day I save water. After washing my hands, I will use it to water the flowers
    IGN:Chuiziwang
    Server:Duran
    https://imgur.com/gallery/qZKqNv5
    Last edited by CowYao; 09-19-2022 at 09:49 AM.