+ Reply to Thread

Blueprint VI where to farm to get them

Not all that expectant of a reply here as no posts seem to be getting answered.

But I guess I'll try

Does anyone know where to get Blueprints VI need the ones for armor and weapon enhance stones, spent time levelling the crafting skill and soon going to need these blueprints but no where I've tried farming so far is dropping them only V
    Last edited by Garthinator; 09-14-2022 at 10:10 AM.

im not sure if they drop in game anymore at one time they were on the item mall but not sure about that anymore either. Best guess would be ronila or r5 but like i said i am really not sure where they drop. if im not mistaken in the old version (blood feud) there wasnt one you used the 5 once your crafting level got high enough. I hope thes helps i havent crafted anything in prob 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by redneck328 View Post
    im not sure if they drop in game anymore at one time they were on the item mall but not sure about that anymore either. Best guess would be ronila or r5 but like i said i am really not sure where they drop. if im not mistaken in the old version (blood feud) there wasnt one you used the 5 once your crafting level got high enough. I hope thes helps i havent crafted anything in prob 10 years
    Cheers for the answer man, yeah I used to play back in Blood Fued days and cant for the life of me remember though I do remember being able to craft them Sadly in Roneila and R5 only Blueprint V are dropping so guess the hunt continues

Just goes to show how little the GMs use the forums when there are 7 spam posts on this post that are upto 3 days old, little surprise the forums are dead