+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I wont complain this time, its korean mmorpg after all. You have to grind yo ahh up till its fall off and u realize its not worth it. Great event/10

I have 2 characters in my account, both of which have >200000 fame.
    The first one can get the 3 moon invitations each day, but not the second one.
    Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by TokageGM View Post
    Hi cmbuatraid,

Nothing has been changed as there hasn't been a Maintenance in order to make changess.
    We're just updating the flyer with more information and correcting some typos/wrong information.
    The boxes content remain unchanged.
    We just want everyone to have the most accurate information available to the so they can decide what quests do they want to complete.

Best regards,
    -Seal BOD Team-

Hi GM, is this a typo ?
    200 times ?

GM i have 2 characters in 1 ID, my 180k fame char havent got any moon's invitation at all from the start of the event, is there something wrong? it says here it will be sent by mail every day

How do I get the letter? Should we be fame 150k before the event started? I dont have it in my mailbox.

hi GM, im already fodder but why do i haven't receive any moon invitation /gift box? can you do something about that ?

Hello everyone,

In this event we have proposed the idea of providing challenges for players such as the one of taking pictures with the event costume.
    We will strive to provide better rewards and give better challenges, if you have any idea we will welcome the feedback~
    Regarding those who are asking about the Moon's Invitation, you need to be level 250 to receive them, the flyer now indicates so, my apologies to everyone.

Best regards,
    -Seal BOD Team-
    For Someone's Glory Not For One's Own Glory

Hello GM,
    I'm currently having a problem with the game. I have 3 characters in my account that is Fodder+++ fame, and none of them has received Moon's Invitation at all Can you please help me with this? I'll be waiting~

Hello feli22. Please, be informed that you will need to have Level 250 in order to may receive Moon's Invitations.
    Kindly double-check all details within the post.

Best Regards!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^

Greetings Shiltzians!

Here are the winners of Choosen of the Moon:

-Qingyi
    -Dubrovnik

Congratulations!

Thank you everyone for participating!
    As mentioned by a few shiltzians the goal of 200 Boxes was not posible, this was changed to 70.
    The rewards were also improved to be x30 waterdrop diamond (10m) the newest event has these improvements and even a greater amount of water drop diamonds.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team ^^
    Last edited by TokageGM; 10-12-2022 at 12:36 PM.
    For Someone's Glory Not For One's Own Glory