+ Reply to Thread

Transcended Weapon - Spirit stones

Can someone pls point me in the right direction as right now its looking like I wasted Billions buying, transcending and de leveling a Transcended Darkness Onyx Weapon

And literally dozens of hours levelling Gathering and Crafting for nothing.

I have the staff and I cannot apply any spirit stones to it I always get "Item cannot be enhanced" message here are the spirit stones I have tried so far and none work.

Keena's Spirit Stone (Crafted)
    Keena's Spirit Stone (Purchased with IP)
    Collected Soul Stone of Creation (Crafted using IP blueprint)
    Ash'kelen Spirit Stone (Crafted)
    Ash'kelen Spirit stone VI (RP this one annoys me the most)

Exactly what Spirit stones can I apply to weapons as someone in game told me T-Ash'Kelen but there seems to be no Magic Attack T-Ashkelen stone in existance.

This seems ridiculous and am now a lot of Crones, RP, Time and effort down and am worse of than if I had stuck with a Ferkens staff, its just one step forward 10 steps back in this game even during the event I have failed 30 Times VI armor reinforcment on Accesories. So to do all this work and not even be able to put spirit Stones on my staff alongside so many Armor stone fails is just destroying my will to play.
    Last edited by Garthinator; 09-10-2022 at 02:21 AM.

Haha more dissapointment over 100 Elemental reinf stones today and yesterday and all I have is a +1 Talisman to show for it did not once go above +3 evertyhing I do is just going to ****e at the moment.

And just counted last week I got 35 fails to reinforce Magical Psy Talsiman, yup 35 tries and not one succes using RP bought Refine Dye how do you not got even 1 success on 35 tries so thats another item stuck at +4

The success rates are clearly abysmal and these "Boost" events aren't doing all that much to help going to be stuck forever being 1 hit in PVP add to that Id love to go grinding in Blazin and maybe future the abyss areas and just see progress some more but seeing as its next to impossible to upgrade anything, and now I cant even use spirit stones it does not look like that progress is going to happen.
    Last edited by Garthinator; 09-10-2022 at 03:32 AM.

Oh the Joys a few days of running Inter and I saved enough Persona to get over 150 Elemental stones, just used them all and what is my talisman at.

Yup you guessed it +0 didnt once go above +3 what a joke

P.s thanks for the all the enlightening replies to my spirit stones question at least I should be grateful this thread isnt full of spam like the others posts recently but still come on GMS get a grip and show some presence in your forums
    Last edited by Garthinator; 09-18-2022 at 11:11 AM.

Posts now 2 weeks old and no replies no GMs come by do you guys even look at the forums for anything other than posting money making threads because its really looking like you dont pay any attention to whats happening in your forums, threads with no answer full fo spam. doesnt exactly bring much comfot that the game is being run all that well :-/
    :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Garthinator View Post
    Can someone pls point me in the right direction as right now its looking like I wasted Billions buying, transcending and de leveling a Transcended Darkness Onyx Weapon

And literally dozens of hours levelling Gathering and Crafting for nothing.

I have the staff and I cannot apply any spirit stones to it I always get "Item cannot be enhanced" message here are the spirit stones I have tried so far and none work.

Keena's Spirit Stone (Crafted)
    Keena's Spirit Stone (Purchased with IP)
    Collected Soul Stone of Creation (Crafted using IP blueprint)
    Ash'kelen Spirit Stone (Crafted)
    Ash'kelen Spirit stone VI (RP this one annoys me the most)

Exactly what Spirit stones can I apply to weapons as someone in game told me T-Ash'Kelen but there seems to be no Magic Attack T-Ashkelen stone in existance.

This seems ridiculous and am now a lot of Crones, RP, Time and effort down and am worse of than if I had stuck with a Ferkens staff, its just one step forward 10 steps back in this game even during the event I have failed 30 Times VI armor reinforcment on Accesories. So to do all this work and not even be able to put spirit Stones on my staff alongside so many Armor stone fails is just destroying my will to play.
    Transcended Onyx weapons and abyss in this game are compatible with transcended spirit stones from the cash shop mall only as it wouldn't make any sense having a onyx weapon with 5x% damage drop stacked with a in game spirit stone damage drop resulting with 8x% Damage drop combined. Many free to play players stick to ferkhan/opaniel/T-Opaniel/Igniel T-Opaniel since Keena spirit stones work on them and give a pretty good balance of stats for pvp/pve. I really don't recommend a trans onyx or abyss weapon unless your a support character like a priest that needs as much damage drop as possible and pvps often.