+ Reply to Thread

Lvl90 what to do and where

Hey all, I’m fairly new to the game and just did everything for newbies to reach level 90. I’m wondering where I should be leveling, where are great places to farm (I’ve heard mangrov bay) and what gear/armor I should be using or working towards. Thank you!

SonnieD - LVL 91 Wiz

Hello Sonnie1!

Leveling Recommendations:

Lvl 1 to 115+0:
    -Navigation Guide (1~60):
    -Ashkeena Dungeon (60-70)
    -Cassandra Quests (70~90)
    -Gratt Underground Lower/Waterway/Upper (60-115)
    -Minor Elemental Dungeon (90-115+0)

➡ Minor Elemental Dungeon: Click here

A few useful things to note:

1. For 90-115 nothing beats Minor Elemental Dungeon Exp (apart from Upper what does a great job, even Ashkeena)

2. For that level range the armor doesn't influence that much. All you need is a Ferkhen/Tali/Opaniel Weapon and IP Stones on them.

Important Tips:

T1) With the crones obtained from the farm, you can purchase EXP Pouches from players to even speed up the process or God of Fragments to make 500B Exp Pouch (Sends you to 115+3 from lvl 82).

T2). XP Scrolls and Seals both solo & party are a great way to increase the XP you obtain (again these only work for monsters you or your party kills) (Solo seals and scrolls DO work in a party)

T3). Last but not least, by far the easiest way to level up is to join a party of strong players inside a mirror dungeon. You can be level 100 in no time and even 115 will be fast. This is faster and easier than any other way described below but it does require you to pay Crones to someone to boost you, or to have a strong character yourself with which your alternate character can party.

Note: For more information about future level zones, check the Ultimate R.O.H.A.N Guide: Click here

Credits to our Ambassador Sas and Verde

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends

Quote Originally Posted by SasoreGM View Post
    Hello Sonnie1!

[COLOR="white"]T1) With the crones obtained from the farm, you can purchase EXP Pouches from players to even speed up the process or God of Fragments to make 500B Exp Pouch (Sends you to 115+3 from lvl 82).

Best regards
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Not true Sasore, a friend used a 500B pouch on a lvl 99 Character today and it only got to 114 and 29%

Hello Garthinator!

My calculations failed a bit :

Lvl 90 to 113:

Best regards
    Vengeance Never Ends

Quote Originally Posted by Garthinator View Post
    Not true Sasore, a friend used a 500B pouch on a lvl 99 Character today and it only got to 114 and 29%
    As of November 2022, it is the same. It only gets to 114.

Quote Originally Posted by CebuanoOne View Post
    As of November 2022, it is the same. It only gets to 114.
    Yeah he already admitted he did the maths wrong, was hardly likely to have changed 3 weeks later ;D