+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down what happened to new male chacter class with wings you said was coming soon?

A while back you gave us a preview of a new class with wings ..
    What happed and its not noir it looked more like a male angel or something
    its almost 2 yrs sence then this game would be really cool if you could tame
    mobs for pets havent played in while cause only 1 server tomany people ment dc every hr on the hour alot of waisted hunter kits this game has gone in same direction as blood fued with over powered armors an weapons it be more fair if
    you set the pvp to no more then 5 lvls above or below your chacter lvl or just make 1 server for pve i or you have to ask person to pvp not random pvp wasting people good money i cant aford it during pamdemic people can barely pay bills an food then deal with rpvp players it repetive an boreing even crafting kinda boreing in this game an i played the old rohan ive played seence 2009 an every thing is same come on use your emaginations people u need at least one more server or go check out rappelz it been around longer then u guys get some ideas lol

ps me an my husband met on rohan bloodfued played 6 yr5s then met the next day we got married weve been married over 10 yrs now lol dont let the game crash people get your imagination going plzz then we will come back my friend tan wont play it the way it is either so plz fix it

Hello there myra!

First of all, it's good to hear that you've been with us for quite some time. Regarding your question about new game contents:

We as a GM team are doing our best to bring more contents for R.O.H.A.N., sometimes it takes some time, but keep in mind that we are always considering of all the feedback we receive. We recommend you to stay tuned to our future maintenance events.

PS: We strongly recommend you to stay tuned for future contents through the official R.O.H.A.N. Discord Server, we will have a lot of news and hopefully that several RBF players will return!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/7X3Hxyf

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends

What are you asking for is a class named "Aesir".
    To know more check it here:
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=rohan+aesir
    Retired/Quit status.

I'm actually interested of this new class so better hurry up with the updates :P
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Hello guys!

After a big effort, we bring good news about R.O.H.A.N. 9th Race: AESIR,we are working to the limit to bring even greater novelties, we invite you to stay tuned to our main channels:

CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER: https://rev.playrohan.com/

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends