+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hello GM!
    Just want to know, does the Shiltz Training Suits can be traded or stored in bank? Thanks in advance

nice event, i wont complain even if the drop rate is so low. at least that is to prevent the exploit right?

my only wish and hope is, please dont change the rewards till the next MT with useless garbage such as cheese mozarela thing. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinna View Post
    nice event, i wont complain even if the drop rate is so low. at least that is to prevent the exploit right?

my only wish and hope is, please dont change the rewards till the next MT with useless garbage such as cheese mozarela thing. thank you.
    Prevent from inflation >.<

Hi GM, is there no daily ranking like the previous fishing event?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiese View Post
    Hello GM!
    Just want to know, does the Shiltz Training Suits can be traded or stored in bank? Thanks in advance
    Just exchange it (Training Suit T) today, turns out it couldn't be stored in bank nor traded. What a waste of time... Better exchange it for box or don't even participate this event.

Greetings vraiaa,
    Shiltz training items is not tradable and can be put in the bank.

Best regards,
    GM M3rmaid

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidGM View Post
    Greetings vraiaa,
    Shiltz training items are tradable and can be put in the bank.

Best regards,
    GM M3rmaid
    Are you sure ? it can't be traded and can't be put in the bank.

Yes, they are right. Shiltz training items are not tradable and cannot be placed in the bank.

Best regards,
    GM M3rmaid

Greetings vraiaa,
    Shiltz training items is not tradable and can be put in the bank.

Best regards,
    GM M3rmaid

Yes, they are right. Shiltz training items are not tradable and cannot be placed in the bank.

Best regards,
    GM M3rmaid
    What a waste of time .. seriously

Are you guys sure didnt want to increase shiltzgizer rate? Its too hard compared to moza cheese that I collect up to 3600 pcs/1 day full of autohunting at candy village(although the prize become ass). Do we have to be this suffered to enjoy the event, even tho the prize is looks good all i got was polymorp and 1 pcs ancient god costume which kinda meh.