+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    the drop rate of shiltzgizer is so low, 600 bait = around 20-40 shiltgizer >.>

shlitzfilzer drop chance is insanely low may be i just open 3 letter for this event too much wasting time just for fishing

where we can read gift in fishing, term and condition fishing ?????

The prizes are pretty good and it's very easy to get shlitzgizers, no need to hunt just afk fishing, therefore, I must say I won't complain about it. Don't need to complain over everything guys n girls. Although I must said I do hope there will be no inflation issue and prize changing halfway through the event.

bad event move again, huh
    drop rate still fvkcing low
    7 hours afk, using fish hook
    only got 139 item event for 2 stacks bait
    really scam event again
    topkeks ggwp xoxo

we player just want medium rate for The Shiltgizer don't so low or so high to get The Shiltgizer, please fix it thankss

the rate is so low, i start fishing after MT, now 22 hours later i only got 264 shiltgizer, and i use golden fish hook 2 times, i only stop fishing for few sec to drop the quest item once, never disconnected.
    i start think that maybe GM itself never try their event, because almost every event, they increase or reduce the drop rate week after they release it.
    "we re gonna release weekly event as usual, new event? we dont do that here, use that salmon event template, change the interface and release it, we'll change the drop rate week after if player start complaining about drop rate" rinse and repeat.

Could you please show us the status of the Rascal Rabbit Pink and Blue tubes?

Greetings Shiltzians!

We have proceeded to add the Shiltz Training Suit stats along with the event details.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^

This fishing rate are sooooo awful. We have to destroy our PC or laptop in exchange for daily 3 box.

And what we got? Little amount of cegels or unused items that didnt equivalent with our sacrifice ������

P.S for Indonesian player : "yg bilang ngeluh terus ya elunya aja yg tolol event kaya gini lu bilang waras��"