+ Reply to Thread

[New] August Login Event

August Login Event!

Love Seal^^
    Seal B.O.D Team!

Lousy rewards as usual... Count me out!

Quote Originally Posted by plu101 View Post
    Lousy rewards as usual... Count me out!
    take it or leave it, althrought its free why are u still complaining about rewards ?

Hi GMs, I'm Sebastian. Please allow me to spill a request of mine.

It's been a while since I could get a login event's first day's reward. It's either because the MT finished really close to the end of the first day and I couldn't make it in time because I have to wait for the patches to be completely downloaded or just like today, the MT finished past the date of the first day of login event. My request is, could you please give us the current login event's first day's reward? Let say we take it as a compensation of the extended MT. We would really apreciate it.

Please note that this is just a request. I will appreciate and respect your decision/respond to this. Thanks GMs.

Much Love, your player.
    Sebastian

Greetings Sebastian,

We will consider your suggestion however please bear in mind that even if we gave the 1st day login reward through a supply it would not count as a "log in" for the goals of the event (8/10/13 days logged).

Quote Originally Posted by diasima View Post
    Hi GMs, I'm Sebastian. Please allow me to spill a request of mine.

It's been a while since I could get a login event's first day's reward. It's either because the MT finished really close to the end of the first day and I couldn't make it in time because I have to wait for the patches to be completely downloaded or just like today, the MT finished past the date of the first day of login event. My request is, could you please give us the current login event's first day's reward? Let say we take it as a compensation of the extended MT. We would really apreciate it.

Please note that this is just a request. I will appreciate and respect your decision/respond to this. Thanks GMs.

Much Love, your player.
    Sebastian
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter.

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team
    For Someone's Glory Not For One's Own Glory

Quote Originally Posted by beargals View Post
    take it or leave it, althrought its free why are u still complaining about rewards ?
    Can I not express my personal opinion??
    Afterall, did I not mention "Count me out" ??
    Hope you will find time to brush up a bit of your English language, instead of your uncalled for comment.

The issue had been brought to QnA session in twitch live on July. I do hope there will be a solution of managing cash items, that we got many many items from login event and attendance.